+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife took my two daughter to canada and applying for asylum

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
We are working in riyadh Saudi Arabia my wife got her visit visa to canada with my two daughters and now she is planing to apply for asylum for domestic violence. 6 month before we had some argument but since then everything was ok .we went to Pakistan for annual vacation.then after 22 days she escape from there. She left all her belongings there I try to find her at her mother home but thy hid them naw they are in canada with mt brother in law. What should I do if she is given asylum I will loose my wife forever. She has some violence pics to show but there is no police report in Saudi Arabia on in Pakistan. I try to talk to her but she don't talk to me. Since we are not divorced. Am I going to loose right to see my children. Last six months we spend very nicely. She loved me a lot now I am thinking she was tacking. Please advise me

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Cyberjack said:
We are working in riyadh Saudi Arabia my wife got her visit visa to canada with my two daughters and now she is planing to apply for asylum for domestic violence. 6 month before we had some argument but since then everything was ok .we went to Pakistan for annual vacation.then after 22 days she escape from there. She left all her belongings there I try to find her at her mother home but thy hid them naw they are in canada with mt brother in law. What should I do if she is given asylum I will loose my wife forever. She has some violence pics to show but there is no police report in Saudi Arabia on in Pakistan. I try to talk to her but she don't talk to me. Since we are not divorced. Am I going to loose right to see my children. Last six months we spend very nicely. She loved me a lot now I am thinking she was tacking. Please advise me
What exactly is it that you are hoping someone on this forum can do for you?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call 1-800-461-9999 and report to Canada border service saying that the asylum she is claiming is completely bogus and she just wants to eat of social welfare. Also say you and your family really love her and you are missing your daughters. Give all her information to the border service including name, dob, family history etc

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
Cyberjack said:

i agree with one of the answer here from another forum member. you got to report her. she is on bugos in order to be in canada and trying to use what happened in the past. and that is absolutely WRONG!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Cyberjack said:
If what you have described is accurate, she has no chance of having her refugee case approved in Canada. She doesn't meet the requirements to be approved.

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
and besides, she may possible put you into a some kind of trick. she may be tries to be good to you and make you believe that she will sponsor you so you can get here too or some sort of games. you have to be CAREFUL bud, don't fall into that bait/trick. Report her. give all and complete info of her.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
scylla said:
If what you have described is accurate, she has no chance of having her refugee case approved in Canada. She doesn't meet the requirements to be approved.
Hey... can the wife even pass immigration? As far as I know minors need written permission from both parents to travel.

danishcda

Aug 14, 2014
Why do you want to keep someone, who obviously doesn't want to see you? I don't believe you can do anything to stop her from claiming asylum in Canada. Ofcourse Immigration officers would hear her and make a decision according to her application and circumstances. So they may refuse. Only way for you to see your children; however, is to come to Canada yourself. I don't think you have any chance of seeing your kids while living in Saudi Arabia atleast until they reach age 18 and then decide to meet you themselves.

M

mikeymyke

She will fail at her refugee claim. One of the important things in proving a claim is that your life is in danger, you've contacted the police and local authorities, but they won't do anything to help you. By not even filing a police report and just showing pics, she will fail. But whether she succeeds or not, would you really want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
I still love her i want to grow old with her. 18years very long time i cant imagin even on moment living withot them. Do the children have any right to talk to me legally. Do i have any right to talk to them on phone even she get asylum?

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
newtone said:
Call 1-800-461-9999 and report to Canada border service saying that the asylum she is claiming is completely bogus and she just wants to eat of social welfare. Also say you and your family really love her and you are missing your daughters. Give all her information to the border service including name, dob, family history etc
[/quote. Thanks .... Can you give me e-mail where i can mail full details to the canadian boder services