+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife is threatening me, how can I make a formal complain?

mybluesky

Dec 19, 2012
I'm principal applicant landing Canada almost 18 months before. Recently my wife get divorce me from back home due to make a relation with her new boy friend. She is continuously threatening me and giving me false allegation to our relatives. I'm really panic. She might sponsor her new boy friend as husband and bring him in Canada in future. The way she treating me is really shameful for me. She is now dam care. I brought her in Canada and tried to help her all the time. She was over ambitious, could not cope with this new country. I was working hard but may be her demand was more. I couldn't fulfill her desire as she wish. She was not working so it was difficult for me to fulfill her desire with one person's earning. Suddenly she went home country ( we came to know that her boy friend gave her all support to go back home) without noticing me and get divorce me. Sorry for telling you my personal story but I don't have any choice. I believe you understand my situation. I'm so depressed, still crying for her as I love her so much. I never expect this can happen in my life.

Now I am really worried she might go to the court and try to give some false allegation against me. She is planning to come back to Canada and live with her new boy friend that will also be threaten me. In this situation can I do something so that I can cancel her PR status? If there is any way, please help me. Where can I make a formal complain against her? Should I complain now or later? Is there any link (website) that can be helpful to get the complain information? Pls support me and guide me as well.

Torpunjabdi

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02- 2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-03-2010/2nd AOR 25 july 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted already
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25-6-2012
Med's Done....
30-6-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-6-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-13 got pps 1-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
3W's are un-predictable in canada, Wife-Work-Weather, , record her calls and complaint that she did marriage just for Canada only , marriage of conveniance is a major fraud

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mybluesky said:
I'm principal applicant landing Canada almost 18 months before. Recently my wife get divorce me from back home due to make a relation with her new boy friend. She is continuously threatening me and giving me false allegation to our relatives. I'm really panic. She might sponsor her new boy friend as husband and bring him in Canada in future. The way she treating me is really shameful for me. She is now dam care. I brought her in Canada and tried to help her all the time. She was over ambitious, could not cope with this new country. I was working hard but may be her demand was more. I couldn't fulfill her desire as she wish. She was not working so it was difficult for me to fulfill her desire with one person's earning. Suddenly she went home country ( we came to know that her boy friend gave her all support to go back home) without noticing me and get divorce me. Sorry for telling you my personal story but I don't have any choice. I believe you understand my situation. I'm so depressed, still crying for her as I love her so much. I never expect this can happen in my life.

Now I am really worried she might go to the court and try to give some false allegation against me. She is planning to come back to Canada and live with her new boy friend that will also be threaten me. In this situation can I do something so that I can cancel her PR status? If there is any way, please help me. Where can I make a formal complain against her? Should I complain now or later? Is there any link (website) that can be helpful to get the complain information? Pls support me and guide me as well.
seems u r too good for her, never forgive her
Consulting a lawyer is a good option, he/she can guide u well in this matter.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
grewal said:
seems u r too good for her, never forgive her
Consulting a lawyer is a good option, he/she can guide u well in this matter.
Am in support of you getting a good lawyer that will advice you on what to do. Do not take any action that will implicate you becos issues like this can make them repatrate you especially if you tell them that she got married in order to come to canada.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
How did you come to Canada? What was your class?

You can file a formal complaint against your wife if you wish, but unless you have stellar evidence, very little is likely to happen. Depending on the length of your marriage before the sponsorship, she may get a note in her file or she may not.

If she does get a note in her file, it will pop up when/if she sponsors her new boyfriend.

The best thing for you to do is wait until she's been outside Canada for three years and make a tip about her failing to meet residency requirements, if she stays in her home country.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
I think the best solution is to just let go and forget her.Stop all communication. Forgive her for all the wrong things she's done, doing this not for her but for yourself. You will meet someone who would treat you right. Holding grudges and anger towards someone only hurts yourself and not her.

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darwinwap said:
I think the best solution is to just let go and forget her.Stop all communication. Forgive her for all the wrong things she's done, doing this not for her but for yourself. You will meet someone who would treat you right. Holding grudges and anger towards someone only hurts yourself and not her.
I second this!

BR,
J

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can't cancel her PR status.

If she is threatening you then you should file a complaint with the police.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mybluesky said:

Unless both sides are heard, I cannot give a fair opinion. You should discuss this matter with a lawyer if you wish to file a complaint against her. In normal situation, some disputes and allegations could be solved to a certain extend by counselling. But if she maintain a relation with her new boy friend, the matter could end with a divorce. Therefore I suggest to please seek some legal advice.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She is not worth.Stop crying for her.Just remember,what you sow is what you reap.If she has cheated you,she will get same in return after couple of years.

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
Unless both sides are heard, I cannot give a fair opinion. You should discuss this matter with a lawyer if you wish to file a complaint against her. In normal situation, some disputes and allegations could be solved to a certain extend by counselling. But if she maintain a relation with her new boy friend, the matter could end with a divorce. Therefore I suggest to please seek some legal advice.
very admirable and superb reply.hats off ,thousands of pluses for u but i cant give u more than one at this time ;) ;) ;)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I agree with Wilson - it's difficult to comment without knowing both sides of the story (and in my experience stories such as these always have 2 sides to them!) but certainly it sounds like seeking legal advice would be wise.

The one thing I would add is that I do not believe you can do anything about her PR status.

Last year CIC introduced guidelines for spousal sponsorship whereby the couple had to remain married for at least 2 years after taking up residency in Canada, in a measure to defend against arranged marriages for immigration purposes. However, I believe this only applies to spousal sponsorship, and not to FSW. You could write to CIC expressing that you believe your wife is committing fraud since she had no intention of remaining with you after you settled in Canada, but it may be difficult to prove and as such I am unsure CIC would be interested in pursuing it.

And I could be wrong but I don't believe she CAN bring her new boyfriend with her to Canada whilst she is still married to you. Certainly not sponsor him under spousal sponsorship. She would have to prove all kinds of things like separation from you, maybe filing for divorce, and prove she was living with her new boyfriend in a common-law partnership for at least a year.

I am not an expert so please DO seek proper legal advice on this matter, but I hope you are able to find a good resolution so you can continue your life in Canada.

Wayne.