+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my wife is applying for PR through express entry; help needed?

roysanchez

Sep 30, 2018
NOC Code......
thank you so much, one final question, we are planning to get officially in November, then I will head back to Canada and she will apply the express entry application for us. This looks fine, right? Will they suspect anything since we got married and immediately applied the PR application? Thanks again. cheers!
No problem as long as they feel that your relationship is genuine, for example, traveling to see each other.

Reactions: 17ha15

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
No problem as long as they feel that your relationship is genuine, for example, traveling to see each other.
We have been dating for one year. No she hasn't visited me in Canada. But, usually, they get suspicious when one has the PR while the other doesn't have it right? We both don't have it but we are applying with each other for PR, does it sound okay? Who should I talk about regarding this? Thank you.

roysanchez

Sep 30, 2018
NOC Code......
We have been dating for one year. No she hasn't visited me in Canada. But, usually, they get suspicious when one has the PR while the other doesn't have it right? We both don't have it but we are applying with each other for PR, does it sound okay? Who should I talk about regarding this? Thank you.
Sorry I couldn’t follow you, did you mean both of you are applying at the same time? If that is the case then you don’t really need to be married because otherwise both of you will have to include each other in your applications and have the corresponding PoF amount for a couple.

If you have any questions you can’t find the answers on the forums or from people like @legalfalcon then you should contact an immigration lawyer.