+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my wife in africa

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Africa' started by nass, Mar 27, 2013.

  1. iam married 6 months ago and now i didnt do application sponsor for my wife but i was thinking going back after 3 months and she has a passport, go to the ambassador. can i bring her with me once she has a passport is it easy.. can someone help please...
  2. She's going to have to apply for a visitor's visa or permanent resident visa just like everyone else. The fact she's married to someone in Canada doesn't change anything.
  3. You need to go here => http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp and follow the instructions.
  4. she would apply from their visitor visa or permanent resident visa in her country. i cant apply here for her visitor visa?
  5. You have to sponsor her application. See my previous post.
    She is probably not visa-exempt, so she will have to apply for a visa anyway.
  6. i want her to stay wit me in canada permanently.. what should i do?
  7. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp
    Sorry, my previous link was broken. This is the correct one.

    (fixed original now)
  8. No, she has to do the application herself. What is your status in Canada?

Share This Page