+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my wife has a valid PR while my application still in process,,can we fly 2gather

tamdoors

Jun 14, 2008
I'm recently married to a fine lady, my wife she has her PR since 2006,at the same time my immigration app. is in last stages of process,,can i come to canada with my wife and update my file from there since i have originally applied as a single applicant,,thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: my wife has a valid PR while my application still in process,,can we fly 2ga

Hi

tamdoors said:
I'm recently married to a fine lady, my wife she has her PR since 2006,at the same time my immigration app. is in last stages of process,,can i come to canada with my wife and update my file from there since i have originally applied as a single applicant,,thanks
1. I hope you updated your application to show that you are married?
2. If you are from a visitor visa country, you could go to Canada a visitor, note though depending on the overseas office, they may not send the passport outside their processing area and if an interview is required, you would have to return.

PMM

tamdoors

Jun 14, 2008
Dear Fillas,

Many thanks for your reply. First Let me put some facts on the ground:

- My wife is a PR card holder since Jan 2006,she applied as a spouse of the main applicant "her ex-husband"

-We are willing to come to Canada togather after we get maried.

-I have already submitted an immigration file to CIC through London Office ,and the file still in process, but need to much time before being evaluated

-I'm a pharmacist working in gulf, and I have previously passed the pharmacy evaluating exam. of the Canadian Board of Pharmacy ,and willing to pursue the remaining exams in Canada.

-We have enough fundup to 20,000$

-my wife's PR card will expire on Jan 2011, so she needs to travel asap in oder to make the minimum of 2 years required by the CIC.

My question is : Can we apply for a visitor visa for me from the egyptian embassy after we get married so I can come to Canada with my wife? and from there - i mean while we are in Canada - can she start the process of sponsoring me as her spouse ??? or if you can advise us with the most convenient way to come togather cause it will be very hard for her to come alone to Canada.

please advise us,,,,many thanks