+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife cheated on me. I need to get divorce, please help

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
I am from India and am a canada pr and married last year before coming to canada. My wife lied to me about her date of birth, about her documents, her education and surgery. She didn't disclosed anything at the time of marriage nor anyone told us. She showed me fake documents at the time of marriage. After marriage when I checked her bag there were other educational documents and shows that she failed in her senior secondary school examination and she is not a graduate. I tried to forgive her for everything she did to me as I wanted to keep my relation and not to end it in divorce. But now the conditions are turning ugly. As soon as I landed in Canada, she is forcing me to get her pr visa immediately, which u all know is not possible as there is a processing time for it. She is very loud these days and threat me to spoil my life. She is troubling my mom, dad and sister at home and ask them to force me too. She told me "you fool I married to you for PR visa, I will spoil your life" over phone. I was shocked to hear.

I have decided not to remain with her but as I am new in canada, I don't the rights of a permanent residents and where to go to explain my story. I have a telephonic proof of her accepting that she cheated me by hiding surgery and producing false documents. I have nothing else to proof it. I didn't take dowry, instead I spent on my wedding from her side also. She is very clever and is in contact with immigration agents who are helping her. I am not sure if she comes here what she do and behave.

Please help me, I am new in canada. Please guide me for the divorce proceedings. I don't want to die each and every day by hearing non sense from her. Please I beg in fornt of you . Kindly guide me.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
jadeja said:
I am from India and am a canada pr and married last year before coming to canada. My wife lied to me about her date of birth, about her documents, her education and surgery. She didn't disclosed anything at the time of marriage nor anyone told us. She showed me fake documents at the time of marriage. After marriage when I checked her bag there were other educational documents and shows that she failed in her senior secondary school examination and she is not a graduate. I tried to forgive her for everything she did to me as I wanted to keep my relation and not to end it in divorce. But now the conditions are turning ugly. As soon as I landed in Canada, she is forcing me to get her pr visa immediately, which u all know is not possible as there is a processing time for it. She is very loud these days and threat me to spoil my life. She is troubling my mom, dad and sister at home and ask them to force me too. She told me "you fool I married to you for PR visa, I will spoil your life" over phone. I was shocked to hear.

I have decided not to remain with her but as I am new in canada, I don't the rights of a permanent residents and where to go to explain my story. I have a telephonic proof of her accepting that she cheated me by hiding surgery and producing false documents. I have nothing else to proof it. I didn't take dowry, instead I spent on my wedding from her side also. She is very clever and is in contact with immigration agents who are helping her. I am not sure if she comes here what she do and behave.

Is there anyone to help me
Please help me, I am new in canada. Please guide me for the divorce proceedings. I don't want to die each and every day by hearing non sense from her. Please I beg in fornt of you . Kindly guide me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Plenty of people have already answered your question in the Family Sponsorship section of this forum. Please don't double post and please stop bumping this thread.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
scylla said:
Plenty of people have already answered your question in the Family Sponsorship section of this forum. Please don't double post and please stop bumping this thread.
I apologise, if you feel that I am writing multiple times. I wrote here before people turned up for help on family class section. Please don't get angry, its my bad time and I am ready to receive hard comments from others. What to do, its my bad luck.