+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My What's up number is 0096598056455. In Kuwait. ..please advise. VO REFUSED MY STUDY PERMIT APPLI4

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good evening in Kuwait time,

I want to apply for the 5th time to get my study permit approved.

Please find attached my past 4 refusal letters.

I have more than 5 years of working experience in Kuwait Oil Company as geophysicist( Geoscientist).

I have Bachelor of Geological and geophysical Engineering with 60.26% GPA.

I have an academic IELTS 6.5 with no subclass under 6.

I was married before and now not married.

I showed VO 70000 CAD at the time of application.

I showed him ties to Egypt and Kuwait.

I showed him letter stating that I will back to work in Kuwait after finishing pursuing studies in Canada.

He refused me based om wrong course selection.

He is not satisfied that the intended studies represent a natural progression to studies as the PA have earned already bachelor degree.

In the first two refusals , I used LOA from Assiniboine community college GIS Advanced diploma.

For the 3rd and 4th refusals , I used LOA from SAIT ALBERTA to study Bachelor of applied technology petroleum engineering.

Please advise, how much your fees for strengthening and almost guarantee the approval of my 5th attempt..

I have attached all the refusal letters along with CAIPS notes, the PSWRD is 05091986 My DOB.

Please note that, I can obtain LOA as well from ALGNQIN COLLEGE to study post graduate program in project management.

Please advise if that will work and satisfy VO?

Thank you and best regards,

Raymond rain

Feb 16, 2019
You need to write a very strong SOP.... Did you include SOP in your application for your third time and also did you write separate letter of explanation based on your previous refusal and purpose of visit and finally what did you show as hometies except your current employment?
Why not apply for master's program to show career progression?
The VO is not sure you are a bonafide applicant base on your establishment in Kuwait and your purpose of visit....