+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My vistor extension was extended im restoring but is this odd ?

Esodarkelf2021

Oct 4, 2017
My visitor extension was refused. I failed to.mention that we applied for P.R but the odd thing is i received my rejection 2 weeks ago but the odd thing is when i checked online they still arent on the day that my application was submitted. Meaning my request was submitted june 10th but theyre still processing applications from the 5th. The reason this concerns meis im.worried my ex may have called them and tried to make some problem for me. She has been harassing me constantly for a year and im worried she may have called them and said something crazy to make them rrject my application ..does this seem likely . I just dont know how my application was rejected when technically theyre not even processing applications from that day yet

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My visitor extension was refused. I failed to.mention that we applied for P.R but the odd thing is i received my rejection 2 weeks ago but the odd thing is when i checked online they still arent on the day that my application was submitted. Meaning my request was submitted june 10th but theyre still processing applications from the 5th. The reason this concerns meis im.worried my ex may have called them and tried to make some problem for me. She has been harassing me constantly for a year and im worried she may have called them and said something crazy to make them rrject my application ..does this seem likely . I just dont know how my application was rejected when technically theyre not even processing applications from that day yet
The date posted on the website is simply an estimate to give people a general idea of processing times. Just because it states a particular date doesn't mean that they haven't begun processing apps beyond that.