+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visitor visa rejected 2nd time why?

Jun 14, 2019
In first attempt file was applied from my side for my hubby and me for a family visit and my real brother was my sponsor. My husband is on a government job and I also running my own business, so we show our entire property of worth one crore and twenty lakh along with tax returns of both me and my husband, show properly the purpose of visit, family ties in India as well as in canada. There are my two younger brothers even my mom is living in canada and everyone have PR there and no relation is important than mother and child and also here in India my two childrens,husband,my father in law, I also have insufficient money of 14 lakh in my account my husband have 8 lakh in GPF ,2 lakh in account And second time I alone apply file with supportive documents of my husband so why also second time I got refusal?
first time I got this decesion of my file
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

second time I got this decesion·

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

Last edited:

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
In first attempt file was applied from my side for my hubby and me for a family visit and my real brother was my sponsor. My husband is on a government job and I also running my own business, so we show our entire property of worth one crore and twenty lakh along with tax returns of both me and my husband, show properly the purpose of visit, family ties in India as well as in canada. There are my two younger brothers even my mom is living in canada and everyone have PR there and no relation is important than mother and child and also here in India my two childrens,husband,my father in law, I also have insufficient money of 14 lakh in my account my husband have 8 lakh in GPF ,2 lakh in account And second time I alone apply file with supportive documents of my husband so why also second time I got refusal?
first time I got this decesion of my file
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

second time I got this decesion·

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. ------> What docs were provided?

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. ------> What did you provide in home ties?

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. -----> What was the purpose of travel?

Jun 14, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. ------> What docs were provided?
I am running my own business of medical store and ITR of year 2016-18 subitted by me

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. ------> What did you provide in home ties?

For family ties in canada i submitted PR copies Citizenship card copies of all my family in canada even old indian passport copy of my brother which sends me sponsership and for family ties in india PAN cards sunmitted by me

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. -----> What was the purpose of travel?
The purpose of travel was to celebrating birthday party of my brother's daughter for that purpose we also provide booking confirmation from that place where party to be held.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
1. The employment situation they look for is stable job, usually government, with some years of service left so the applicant will go back.

2. These documents suggest you have immediate family in Canada and have more chances to not return to your country of residence. Did you provide some family ties in Country of residence? Like spouse/kids you are leaving behind that you’ll return to? This is something they consider a strong family tie.

3. This seems a weak purpose of travel, as it was difficult for VO to believe that someone can spend thousands of dollars to attend a birthday party. It’s more like a wedding or your immediate family member’s convocation, but not limited to, that are considered stronger reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: Intianu