+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa

Kojo Arhin

Jun 21, 2021
Please I received my validation message for biometric on may 5th but haven’t been called for any medical exams.please I want someone to help me know why it has delayed because school class starts on 7th September

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
You need to give us more information than this. At least the full timeline, country of residence, country of application etc at the very least!!

From whatever little info I could gather- You received BVLand didn’t even get medical request? Usually, it sounds like bad news, I’m sorry.
This is where the other info comes in handy.

Hope the best for you mate!

Kojo Arhin

Jun 21, 2021
You need to give us more information than this. At least the full timeline, country of residence, country of application etc at the very least!!

From whatever little info I could gather- You received BVLand didn’t even get medical request? Usually, it sounds like bad news, I’m sorry.
This is where the other info comes in handy.

Hope the best for you mate!
Am in Ghana ,applying to Study at Humber .call starts on September fall.
Please should I take it that my study permit has been denied ?.Because the guy doing it for me is not open to and keep saying there is hope

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Please should I take it that my study permit has been denied ?.Because the guy doing it for me is not open to and keep saying there is hope
Currently everything is very random. Just wait till you get your final decision, anything can happen.

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Did you do an upfront medical ..? sometimes they take couple of months for medical request. Don’t worry too much boss if you are really worried you can send a web form.
if you give correct time line others could help you better

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
All COMPLETED applications submitted before May 15th will get an answer by August 6th. Even if you apply GCMS now, there won’t be enough time. If your application is long pending and eligibility review had started, you can order GCMS notes to see your status but now its too late (it will take 30 days, to receive this, that is why I am saying its no use now to order GCMS).

So...just have patience and wait. All the best to you! IRCC is not following any trend these days so there might be hope.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Please I received my validation message for biometric on may 5th but haven’t been called for any medical exams.please I want someone to help me know why it has delayed because school class starts on 7th September
Which date did you apply?
Also check your GC key account for update if your eligibility review started. If eligibility review is not started the just pray it gets better..

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Hello bigman i was having similar issue on my first application. Contact me on 0545549605