+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa

Kojo Arhin

Jun 21, 2021
Please i have received a validation message for my biometric on 5th may but haven’t been called for any medical exam.please I want to know why it has delayed because school reopens on 7th September which is so close

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
when did you submit application?
did eligibility review start? check your GC key account for information bout how your application is moving. the person who has your details can check online and screenshot it to you for you to see how it is going...

clinton_237

Jun 26, 2021
Please i have received a validation message for my biometric on 5th may but haven’t been called for any medical exam.please I want to know why it has delayed because school reopens on 7th September which is so close
Just be patient, you will be called

Jul 26, 2021
Hello, I used the agent to get my Visa but didn't take me for biometrics , when I asked him , he said I don't need to go for it since I gave it during the processing of passport, but I am scared whether it's eligible not ascam, now what should I do to confirm this? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I used the agent to get my Visa but didn't take me for biometrics , when I asked him , he said I don't need to go for it since I gave it during the processing of passport, but I am scared whether it's eligible not ascam, now what should I do to confirm this? Thanks
Processing of what? Who did you give passport too?