+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa rejected, I applied after three days

rihany

Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys,
I am residence of Iraq ,I applied 25 march 2017 by Vfs Visa application center, but After 3 days I got refused!
the reasons that:
((I am refusing your application.In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

in Check blogs:
-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
1- travel history
2- length of proposed stay in Canada
3- purpose of visit
))

That is all.
My qustions are:
How can I cover and solve these refusal resons to Re-apply?

what is your opinion to me to do?

I just Traveled to Lebnon, and Jordan.
I have 59.8/100 in Bachlore degree but also I want study Diploma in Biotechnology

asalman

Feb 7, 2017
hi,

I got rejected too on 29th March. Applied on 16th March

the reason is one and only;
PURPOSE OF VISIT

Koki2016

Mar 26, 2017
rihany said:
Hi guys,
I am residence of Iraq ,I applied 25 march 2017 by Vfs Visa application center, but After 3 days I got refused!
the reasons that:
((I am refusing your application.In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

in Check blogs:
-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
1- travel history
2- length of proposed stay in Canada
3- purpose of visit
))

That is all.
My qustions are:
How can I cover and solve these refusal resons to Re-apply?

what is your opinion to me to do?

I just Traveled to Lebnon, and Jordan.
I have 59.8/100 in Bachlore degree but also I want study Diploma in Biotechnology
Hello,
For Item No. 1 : if you stay at these countries more than entry visa permits, may be this is the reason.
For item No. 2 : Does NOA mention the program duration ? if no may be this is the reason.
For item no. 3 : try to get letter from university you accepted to study in. This letter should clarify importance of the diploma in your knowledge and your work after you complete the program successfully and return home. If you are employee, try to get same letter from your employer and also if the completion of the program enable you to be promoted, let your employer mentioned it.

Good luck for both of us !

rihany

Mar 28, 2017
Thank you
No I have no any problem with my Travel in Lebnon I stayed only 2 days, and Jordan 5 days both Visa was for 1 month.
I have Letter of Acceptance in which mentioned all thinls clearly including the Program I'll study and strating date to final semester.
About Letter of Clarification that is good idea but as I see my Letter of Acceptance are 4 papers clarified all these.

Could u send me messege by Whatsup: +9647701379722

JAZZY19871986

Mar 31, 2017
my study permit was denied in January 22 2017, they said i didn't have enough financially support and they are not sure i would return home after my studies the paper i got said i should reapply if my circumstances as changed so i got a new sponsor and reapply and i also wrote a letter outlining my reason to return home after my studies are completed
but my concern is that i used the same acceptances letter that i got Denied with but it as not expired
will that cause a problem?