+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa got recently rejected cause i forgot to give few documents,pls help

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
why should i go for electronic engineering in particular ......i have recieved offer letter for CISY leading to bachelor of information technology btech.......will i have prblm getting visa with it ???

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy1 said:
why should i go for electronic engineering in particular ......i have recieved offer letter for CISY leading to bachelor of information technology btech.......will i have prblm getting visa with it ???
HI kamy

No you won't encounter any problems as long as the program complements all your current 12 th grade subjects , that is physics , chemistry , math etc respectively it should focus more on PCM .

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
i m bit worried abt my program as it is leading to one ......i got offer letter for CISY certificate program which states conditional admsn to bachelor of information technology 3rd year directly on completion of CISY.....so togther its 2 years only ......

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy1 said:
i m bit worried abt my program as it is leading to one ......i got offer letter for CISY certificate program which states conditional admsn to bachelor of information technology 3rd year directly on completion of CISY.....so togther its 2 years only ......
Hi Kamy

the course is good, your acceptance is conditional because you need to complete the foundation program like you mentioned earlier ,

it should complement physics and math as well , this is basically IT , which means all about computers, well you can attach a study plan

along with your application and mention that this course is your first choice when it comes to your career etc and it will greatly complement your current academic position etc etc..... blaaaa.

good luck

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
i appreciate your help .........as my program is of one year nd i will get visa for a year.....nd also i will have to submit my file in general so much funds ,loan ,etc will i have to show.....nd in study plan will i have to mention why i have gone from bussiness in previous visa rejection to bachelor of information technology.....and can u help me abt my study plan....??

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
srry bt i haven't got your msg.........could you please post it here or send me on my yahoo id
valleypun@yahoo.com

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
got your messages .......thanx for your help..... i m thinking of abt 12 lacs study study loan and about 3 lac bank balance in my funds.......

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy1 said:
got your messages .......thanx for your help..... i m thinking of abt 12 lacs study study loan and about 3 lac bank balance in my funds.......
Hi

Good luck :)