+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa got approved or not?

coolprashar

Apr 17, 2018
My agent submitted my passport at VFS Centre, Chandigarh on 29th March and is not giving me any login details. Till date I didn't received my passport back and even i am also not aware that my visa got approved or not. My application was electronic/online visa. Can any help me out that my visa got approved or not? When i check my online status through tracking id then it only says "Application tracking id no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi". Didn't know whether my visa is approved or not?

WorkerInCanada123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
When you say agent, do you mean a lawyer? If you used a representative then they are the only ones who can enquire about your application status. I would reach out to them and see if they can give you more information.

coolprashar

Apr 17, 2018
When you say agent, do you mean a lawyer? If you used a representative then they are the only ones who can enquire about your application status. I would reach out to them and see if they can give you more information.
That would be perfectly fine but my concern is simply this if visa office demanded for my passport then my application will be approved or not? My application was electronic.