+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa application takes too long time

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm Mahmoud, from Jordan. I have been admitted with a full scholarship at Memorial University of Newfoundland. I applied online for a study permit for myself, and for a visitor visa for my wife on 19 March 2018. The Biometrics were submitted on 21 March 2018, and we did an upfront exam on. From that time until now,
  • I have not received any notification from the embassy regarding the decision.
  • The medical report hasn’t been reflected on the website. They wrote in my account that "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".

What the expected date to receive the decision? bearing in mind that (based on the embassy's website) the processing time is supposed to be 3 weeks.

Why the medical exam report isn't reflected on the website? bearing in mind that the physician submitted the report to them on 22 March 2018

Many Thanks

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
You should be patient, you will surely get a message. Sometimes, due to high number of applicants, processing time may varies or delayed

Some countries do not actually needs a medical exam to apply for a SP, maybe your country is among.. you can check CIC website to see

Just relax and be patient

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hello everyone,

I'm Mahmoud, from Jordan. I have been admitted with a full scholarship at Memorial University of Newfoundland. I applied online for a study permit for myself, and for a visitor visa for my wife on 19 March 2018. The Biometrics were submitted on 21 March 2018, and we did an upfront exam on. From that time until now,
  • The medical report hasn’t been reflected on the website. They wrote in my account that "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".

What the expected date to receive the decision? bearing in mind that (based on the embassy's website) the processing time is supposed to be 3 weeks.

Why the medical exam report isn't reflected on the website? bearing in mind that the physician submitted the report to them on 22 March 2018

Many Thanks
If your medicals have been cleared your cic account would show the exact update. If it still remains as “you do not a medical examination “ simply means that they haven’t reviewed your medicals as yet.
By the way, how did you get a full scholarship for your course? Just curious..

Eva94

Feb 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Many Thanks
Hi I am in the same case as yours. I applied in April 2018 and haven’t received any update yet. Did you receive a response yet ?

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

I applied on 18th April, online under non SPP. No update yet except 2 (I passed Medical test & I do not need to provide any additional documents). Tried Calling CIC Canada as well as Delhi high commission but nothing fruitful. Getting worried.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

I applied on 18th April, online under non SPP. No update yet except 2 (I passed Medical test & I do not need to provide any additional documents). Tried Calling CIC Canada as well as Delhi high commission but nothing fruitful. Getting worried.
they rarely respond to phone calls, if you so curious to know what is going on with your application, send them a CSE though it might take several days or less for an actual response but you will surely get something

Reactions: kumar.mandora

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi everyone
Applied study permit online :27-9-2017
Med done and passed
Biometrics done and updated on portal
Additional docs reviewed
I am still waiting the only respons to my cses is Application is in que for a review by an officer...
Still waiting.

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi everyone
Med done and passed
Additional docs reviewed
I am still waiting the only respons to my cses is Application is in que for a review by an officer...
Still waiting.
Hi Did you send an email or case specific inquiry? In email subject please put "Urgent Application process time crossed". I hope this helps and you get update soon. Good luck with that.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi everyone
Med done and passed
Additional docs reviewed
Still waiting.
Hi everyone
Med done and passed
Additional docs reviewed
Still waiting.
Was your medical done upon request or it was an upfront? if it was either of both, when was it done and when was it updated?

stay hopeful.. your application must be online?! its advisable to keep sending CSE at least on weekly basis if you're not getting any "actual" response, and have you ever traveled or reside in other country before other than your home country(maybe the US specifically)

Akash1998

Nov 12, 2018
Was your medical done upon request or it was an upfront? if it was either of both, when was it done and when was it updated?

stay hopeful.. your application must be online?! its advisable to keep sending CSE at least on weekly basis if you're not getting any "actual" response, and have you ever traveled or reside in other country before other than your home country(maybe the US specifically)
What is CSE and how to send it? My course will start on 7th January and I havent received the visa yet. Who can I call or mail?

Jobanpreet_Singh

Dec 19, 2019
I applied on 23 November 2019 and my biometric was completed on 29 November. After that I didn’t got any update not even my Medical result got updated. My classes are on 6 January and I’m getting stressed as my agent told me to defer my course to September intake. I already send them IRCC web form yesterday. What should I do now? Its really urgent.

enes1

Oct 26, 2022
Hi everyone,
My name is Enes and i have applied for VISA since 31 August for the second time because the first time i got rejected with an silly argument and still dont have an answer from the officer.I lost the autumn season so my school replied to continue in january.Im still waiting even is nearly 2 months waiting now.I dont know how much time it will take in addition :(

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
My name is Enes and i have applied for VISA since 31 August for the second time because the first time i got rejected with an silly argument and still dont have an answer from the officer.I lost the autumn season so my school replied to continue in january.Im still waiting even is nearly 2 months waiting now.I dont know how much time it will take in addition :(
What is the “silly argument” because it may not be. How many refusals do you have? Are you studying without a permit? What is your program? Past education and current job? Age?