+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Visa application is taking way too long. (Since June 28th)

squareaqeel

Aug 6, 2013
Hello,

I had applied on june 28th for a new Canadian Visa online in Saudi Arabia. Before I had done that I had applied twice in Canada and was rejected in both times. I couldn't apply for the 3rd time in there cause I had to go on vacation. Now it's been almost two months and I don't know what to do! It would make no sense for them to take this long if they are gonna reject it for the third time. Also my classes are starting on the 3rd of september. I'm freaking out.

Anybody is going through this as well? Anybody from Saudi? Help!

suemags

Aug 19, 2014
I am also going through the same thing its five weeks now and cic haven't even contacted me and my classes start on the third of September I re-applied after they rejected my first application.In the two occasions you have been rejected how long did they take to notify you.Me it was after two weeks.now I am worried if they are taking this long if they are to reject me again.

Good luck

squareaqeel

Aug 6, 2013
suemags said:
I am also going through the same thing its five weeks now and cic haven't even contacted me and my classes start on the third of September I re-applied after they rejected my first application.In the two occasions you have been rejected how long did they take to notify you.Me it was after two weeks.now I am worried if they are taking this long if they are to reject me again.

Good luck
I'm sorry you are also going through this. When I applied online in Canada it took them about 5 days to process and reject both applications. I had applied for the second application on the same day of receiving the rejection letter of the first one. Like I said both took approximately 5 business days. Whereas when I applied online outside Canada it's taking them over 6 weeks now! My brother had applied in Saudi in the same month through VFS in Khobar and it only took him 5 business days to process and get approved! Doesn't make any sense.
I'd be more than happy to do the same, but I'm not sure if I'm able to apply for another one when I already have one being processed.

Please note that I had emailed them 6 times and I always receive the same answer "Your application is still under processing". No matter what the question is they give this same answer.

suemags

Aug 19, 2014
I emailed them but they do not respond.Unfortunately you can't submit another application while another one is being processed it will only delay your both your applications.

varinder.rode

Jul 19, 2014
situation is quite difficult but don't worry nd be positive because one of my friend applied under spp for sep-13 and got rejected then he reapplied for the very same intake under general and they remain silent for 3 months and asked LOA again in feb-14 and granted him visa in march-14 so he then went now for sep-14 he is now in Canada.
so don't worry and be positive....