+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My study permit has refused twice under sds catagory

Joni_rajpura

Sep 7, 2019
Reason for refusal was purpose of visit under 216 act that you will not leave canada at the end of your stay.
My qualification is m.Com, b. Ed and my Ielts score is 6.5 not less than 6. And i have chosen course of international business management in Northern college Scarborough . And i have 5 years of teaching experience. So can anyone suggest me what is the reason and should i try on the same course for visa or i have to change the course

VRock

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Maybe you need to explain with a strong sop that after mcom and 5 years gap/experience why you chose IBM.

And just confirm that is IBM a pg diploma or post secondary diploma bcz many a times consultants don't disclose this fact

Reactions: Joni_rajpura

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Reason for refusal was purpose of visit under 216 act that you will not leave canada at the end of your stay.
My qualification is m.Com, b. Ed and my Ielts score is 6.5 not less than 6. And i have chosen course of international business management in Northern college Scarborough . And i have 5 years of teaching experience. So can anyone suggest me what is the reason and should i try on the same course for visa or i have to change the course
Oooo bhai...tujhe university me degree ke liye apply karna chahiye thaa... Mcom ke baad pg diploma waalon ka success rate bahut kam hai.... mera bhi visa refuse kar diyaa thaa... embassy waalon ka bhi pta nhi hai ki kis base par visa issue karte hain.... 12th waalon ko fatafat se visa de dete hain.... mere to saaloon ne Lakhooon rupee barbaad karwaa diyeee... upar se kismat alag khraab di thi... jin din fees bhejni thi... un dinooo dollar ka rate 57-58 rupee tha... aur jab paise waapis aayee to saalon ne 50 rupee ke hisaab se diyee.. coz tab tak dollar ka rate kaafi nichee gir chukaa thaa...

Reactions: Joni_rajpura

Joni_rajpura

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe you need to explain with a strong sop that after mcom and 5 years gap/experience why you chose IBM.

And just confirm that is IBM a pg diploma or post secondary diploma bcz many a times consultants don't disclose this fact
Please suggest something for sop so that i can convince visa officer

Joni_rajpura

Sep 7, 2019

yes its an pg diploma