+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My student visa got rejected twice, what should I do next?

DishaMahajan

Jul 28, 2018
Hello people! I was hoping you can guide me.
I applied twice for the study permit in Canada but it got rejected both times.
I got into a 2 year course at Seneca, Toronto. I paid the 1st semester fees and also opened a GIC account with Scotia bank. I already have a bachelor's and masters degree from India. My TOEFL score is 89.

1st time my visa got rejected and the reasons they gave that they don't think I'll come back to India after completing my studies. Accordingly I attached the required additional documents and applied twice. Again they have rejected my visa without any concrete reason.

I want to go as soon as possible as my college starts in September. I will be re-applying for the visa.
But what additional steps should I take? Any suggestions??

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Visa officer wants to see career progression thatswhy many visa are rejected based on chosen course.
After masters, the career progression is to go for PhD or may be another master.
Unless you can convince VO that your 2 year diploma will help you mive towards the desired career back in home country, the chances of acceptance are very low.

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
Hello people! I was hoping you can guide me.
I applied twice for the study permit in Canada but it got rejected both times.
I got into a 2 year course at Seneca, Toronto. I paid the 1st semester fees and also opened a GIC account with Scotia bank. I already have a bachelor's and masters degree from India. My TOEFL score is 89.

1st time my visa got rejected and the reasons they gave that they don't think I'll come back to India after completing my studies. Accordingly I attached the required additional documents and applied twice. Again they have rejected my visa without any concrete reason.

I want to go as soon as possible as my college starts in September. I will be re-applying for the visa.
But what additional steps should I take? Any suggestions??
Hi i am also in a situation like yours i have done pgdm from india and my visa was rejected for sep intake and i have reapplied on july 3, providing a justification letter citing the reasons that the course woulb be beneficial for me. I am waiting for the result which course you have opted for?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You should get the caips notes to get visa officers full reason for rejection, unfortunately you are probably too late for September intake and will have to defer to at least January.

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018
I have done BDS in India and have got admission for Dental Hygiene program which is considered an advanced diploma. I had applied for the study permit online, during the processing i got a message that my IELTS and Passport photos doesn't match,so i had replied them with a TRF verification from British council.But unfortunately at the end they refused me for the study permit with the reason of not coming back to India. Where does my file stand weak ?

vairaselvam

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hello friends..
I am applied fr visa on July 16th 2018 under SDS category.
Ielts overal is 6.5 not less than 6 in any
10th -86%
12th-96%
Graduation(BE-computer science and engineering)- 75%
3 year of work experience as SYSTEM ADMIN.
course applied-NETWORK TECHICIAN(Ontario college diploma)
college applied-CAMBRIAN COLLEGE.
Is there any chances of visa rejection?

Thanks in advance....