+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Stepsister included in Medical Exam but will take it on a different date.

allym23

Apr 30, 2018
I have a stepsister who is in custody of her mother. We already had our medical exams just today and we were told that it is the standard of basis for the embassy. My concern is we all tooked the medicals except for her since she is about 6 hours away from us. My mom said that we can schedule her on a different date but within the 30 days given by the cic would that be okay? by the way she is not coming with us in Canada. Thanks to everyone who will take time to reply. :)

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I have a stepsister who is in custody of her mother. We already had our medical exams just today and we were told that it is the standard of basis for the embassy. My concern is we all tooked the medicals except for her since she is about 6 hours away from us. My mom said that we can schedule her on a different date but within the 30 days given by the cic would that be okay? by the way she is not coming with us in Canada. Thanks to everyone who will take time to reply. :)
There is no requirement for all the medical examinations to be done on the same day or by the same panel physician.

Reactions: allym23