+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Stage 1 Preliminary Eligibility Assessment Letter

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
I recieved my AIP couple of weeks ago but I just noticed that it is clearly mentioned that:

"While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester."

However, I am January 2021 -WINTER- semester as mentioned in my Study Permit application and LOA. Do you think I should reach out to IRCC and clarify or it is just not worth it?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
I recieved my AIP couple of weeks ago but I just noticed that it is clearly mentioned that:

"While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester."

However, I am January 2021 -WINTER- semester as mentioned in my Study Permit application and LOA. Do you think I should reach out to IRCC and clarify or it is just not worth it?
When did you apply?

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
No you don't. The message in the AIP is just a formality on the IRCC's end. The SP procedure will continue going in its normal course.

Reactions: Rou1986