My son has to go out of Canada

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Read the previous posts. The children do NOT HAVE VALID STATUS. It doesn't matter that their mother has status. Every individual needs to maintain status and she never applied for their extensions.
Yo no estoy muy seguro, mejor es buscar ayuda profesional, en su caso es buscar ayuda profesional,,,

Reactions: maria hernandez v

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
they study the Laws, you?
always
Here you go. It really isn't complicated if you could be bothered to actually do some research instead of just posting to try to cause trouble....

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/page-34.html#docCont

Extension of period authorized for stay
(5) Subject to subsection (5.1), if a temporary resident has applied for an extension of the period authorized for their stay and a decision is not made on the application by the end of the period authorized for their stay, the period is extended until

• (a) the day on which a decision is made, if the application is refused; or
  • (b) the end of the new period authorized for their stay, if the application is allowed.

Continuation of status and conditions
(6) If the period authorized for the stay of a temporary resident is extended by operation of paragraph (5)(a) or extended under paragraph (5)(b), the temporary resident retains their status, subject to any other conditions imposed, during the extended period.

Apr 9, 2018
Here you go. It really isn't complicated if you could be bothered to actually do some research instead of just posting to try to cause trouble....

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/page-34.html#docCont

(5) Subject to subsection (5.1), if a temporary resident has applied for an extension of the period authorized for their stay and a decision is not made on the application by the end of the period authorized for their stay, the period is extended until

• (b) the end of the new period authorized for their stay, if the application is allowed.

(6) If the period authorized for the stay of a temporary resident is extended by operation of paragraph (5)(a) or extended under paragraph (5)(b), the temporary resident retains their status, subject to any other conditions imposed, during the extended period.
Thank you very much for the information

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017

One question?
What is the problem to go to an authorized immigration lawyer/consultant?
I got all my information in less than 12 months (Quebec) with an authorized immigration lawyer/consultant.
Here is just a blog, we have to respect all opinions, we don't know who is writing or who's right.
Thanks for your comprehension.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
One question?
What is the problem to go to an authorized immigration lawyer/consultant?
I got all my information in less than 12 months (Quebec) with an authorized immigration lawyer/consultant.
Here is just a blog, we have to respect all opinions, we don't know who is writing or who's right.
Thanks for your comprehension.
You will find that the general consensus on the forum is to do applications yourself. Lawyers are generally only recommended if there are big problems with an app, like criminal records, previously refused refugee/H&C apps, etc. And in those situations, it is recommended to pay good money and get the lawyers who really know what they are doing. For straightforward apps, I have seen it often do more harm than good, as it has here; OP's lawyer provided her with completely wrong advice that has really screwed up her situation.

The fact is, OP's children are out of status and no lawyer in Canada can do anything to change that, so she should just save her money.

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
You will find that the general consensus on the forum is to do applications yourself. Lawyers are generally only recommended if there are big problems with an app, like criminal records, previously refused refugee/H&C apps, etc. And in those situations, it is recommended to pay good money and get the lawyers who really know what they are doing. For straightforward apps, I have seen it often do more harm than good, as it has here; OP's lawyer provided her with completely wrong advice that has really screwed up her situation.

The fact is, OP's children are out of status and no lawyer in Canada can do anything to change that, so she should just save her money.
thanks
what is H&C?
OP?
people uses words/things that few people does not understand in this forum

Apr 9, 2018

Do you know what it means and if I’m far to get my PR:

1.The review of your elegibility has not started yet

2. You passed the medical test

3.You don’t need interview

4.. You Don’t need finger prints

5. We received the last documents you sent us

6. We are Processing Your background check. If we need more information we will contact you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Do you know what it means and if I’m far to get my PR:

1.The review of your elegibility has not started yet

2. You passed the medical test

3.You don’t need interview

4.. You Don’t need finger prints

5. We received the last documents you sent us

6. We are Processing Your background check. If we need more information we will contact you.
Can't say, depends on the background check. Expect at least a year from the date you applied.