+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My SMU MBA not accepted by WES

KC1987

Oct 26, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Dear members,

Can you please tell me why WES doesnot accept MBA from SMU..I have applied for PR and they are not accepting any higher eduaction accept my graduation, which is very sad as I have spent my 7 years to study what they are not accepting now.

Please help!!!!

Thank you.

alikaseri

Oct 25, 2016
If you go through WES website they clearly mentioned that credential evaluation will not be accepted if someone has educated from SMU... Its a UGC registered but there are some list of universities which WES will accept. May be they dont accept because first of all its a online based and secondly anyone can get any degree/diploma certificate if he havnt studied.

So for your case, i dont think you will be eligible since you lack in education from WES.

KC1987

Oct 26, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
alikaseri said:
FYI from the WES website,

"WES does NOT evaluate academic records from Sikkim Manipal University."
Thanks for responding..I got to know about it. In this case, only my graduation is being considered. I have scored 351 in CRS with graduation. What do you think, do I stand a chance?

Gracephebe

May 12, 2017
Dear members,

Can you please tell me why WES doesnot accept MBA from SMU..I have applied for PR and they are not accepting any higher eduaction accept my graduation, which is very sad as I have spent my 7 years to study what they are not accepting now.

Please help!!!!

Thank you.
Just try IQAS or ICAS