+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My situation is awful, everything is falling apart, and I need your help

Thanos945

Jul 24, 2018
Due to failing some courses, I have to graduate much later than expected, meaning I need to renew both my study permit and caq unexpectedly. But with the current situation, gathering documents took a long time and now I am about to send the request for my CAQ, but We're in late July, and my FINAL term starts September 9th. Both my docs expire on Aug 31st.

There's no way I can get my CAQ before my Study permit expires. Even if my send my study permit before it expires without having received my CAQ (and uploading it later) so that I can trigger implied status, I still won't be able to study If i don't get my CAQ before September 9th. And if I have to cancel my fall term because of that, this might have terrible repercussions in the future for my pgwp, something I have worked so long for.

Everything is falling apart, I am honestly scared of what I might do to myself in the coming days...

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
stay strong brother, something will show up as help, hold on. sit tight. its gonna be okay someway. keep looking for any sort of help.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Due to failing some courses, I have to graduate much later than expected, meaning I need to renew both my study permit and caq unexpectedly. But with the current situation, gathering documents took a long time and now I am about to send the request for my CAQ, but We're in late July, and my FINAL term starts September 9th. Both my docs expire on Aug 31st.

There's no way I can get my CAQ before my Study permit expires. Even if my send my study permit before it expires without having received my CAQ (and uploading it later) so that I can trigger implied status, I still won't be able to study If i don't get my CAQ before September 9th. And if I have to cancel my fall term because of that, this might have terrible repercussions in the future for my pgwp, something I have worked so long for.

Everything is falling apart, I am honestly scared of what I might do to myself in the coming days...
Hey man, don't stress too much over it. Give yourself a break, i understand immigration can be a stressful issue but your health comes first. Do not think too much about this right now, take help of a friend or a parent and make the application. Given its inbound, the approval maybe faster, but you need to do this with a calm mind. Take a day off for your mental health and calmly submit the application. Worst come worst, your graduation will be delayed, that's it. Don't sweat over this, take a deep breath.

Jul 27, 2021
the CAQ usually comes within 20 business days. if you apply today you might still get before 31st August. just do what you can to the best of your abilities. sometimes these situations happen, trust me its not the end of the world. in the worst case scenario, you'd have to spend a bit more money and there'll be a delay in your graduation and therefore in you getting a pgwp.

but consider this, in case your CAQ does not come on time, can you leave Canada, continue your courses/exams online and then graduate virtually and apply for pgwp outside Canada? liaise with your university/college to discuss such possibilities

Reactions: charliem

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Speak to a Student Advisor at your school, they'll advise you on the best route to go. You should put in your applications as soon as you can, and include an LOE on why you are applying late. That's all you can do really.

Also speak to a therapist if you can. Your mental health is very important. Please get the help you need to cope with your current situation.

Reactions: 38bxiy

Thanos945

Jul 24, 2018
Hey man, don't stress too much over it. Give yourself a break, i understand immigration can be a stressful issue but your health comes first. Do not think too much about this right now, take help of a friend or a parent and make the application. Given its inbound, the approval maybe faster, but you need to do this with a calm mind. Take a day off for your mental health and calmly submit the application. Worst come worst, your graduation will be delayed, that's it. Don't sweat over this, take a deep breath.
Thanks but I'm really not sure how to calm down. I know most people don't apply for a CAQ at this time of the year, do you think it could go faster ? Is that what you mean ? It's really my only only option anyway, If all this mess costs me my fall term and my PGWP, I won't be able to handle it.

I can't go back to my country. I've never envisioned it. My parents did all they could to bring me here so that I could have a future here in Canada. But looks like it won't work out. Funny thing is, In 3 years I couldn't even make friends here. I am completely alone and scared but I still wanted to push on even though it was getting harder to do with all the bullying and humiliations I have had to go through.

I know this might look like just someone wanting attention but I am at the end of my rope.....

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hi : you don’t have any option than to speak to your program coordinator/international student officials , departmental admistrators for professional advice . Wether you have friends or not , you got to take a very quick action to uphold your Canadian dreams and make your parents proud. Take the advise other nice people have given to you this platform and appreciate them .

Wish you well.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Thanks but I'm really not sure how to calm down. I know most people don't apply for a CAQ at this time of the year, do you think it could go faster ? Is that what you mean ? It's really my only only option anyway, If all this mess costs me my fall term and my PGWP, I won't be able to handle it.

I can't go back to my country. I've never envisioned it. My parents did all they could to bring me here so that I could have a future here in Canada. But looks like it won't work out. Funny thing is, In 3 years I couldn't even make friends here. I am completely alone and scared but I still wanted to push on even though it was getting harder to do with all the bullying and humiliations I have had to go through.

I know this might look like just someone wanting attention but I am at the end of my rope.....
Remember the Creator.. Ask for HIS Help