+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My sister received a job offer. How can we be sure if it's legit? Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi, I had also received an email from Darwin Farms-Canada Inc. informing me that I'm belong to their shortlisted applicant so they require me to send the copy of my academic credentials and I submitted it.
As above, fake.

joana_marie

Feb 26, 2021
Hi can u help me if this one is legitimateDear Applicant.

I am Mr. Tyler Odessa Of : NB23 Ray Ste - Famille, Montréal, QA W4H LANE 23, Canada. Phone/Whatsapp : +1-416-840-5450

I appreciate your interest to take up this job, Dear Applicant, My name is Tyler Odessa. Citizen of Canada, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in Canada, I own a Livestock Farmhouse,Fishery Farm and i also manage some Government Owned Livestock Companies,which is really taking much of my time,it has become very imperative for me to get a trustworthy assistant,Manager,Distribution Manager,Operational Manager,Accountant,engineers,Doctors who will supervise and keep me up to date with all activities going on in my Farmhous

Your duty is to supervise the workers in my Farm-house, taking record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within Farm

house.Presently there are 3 workers working in my farmhouse (2) Indians and (1) from Sri-Lank
The Employment Duration is 3 years(Renewable) with the following facilities

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of
B) A Fixed landline and an Internet ready computer
C) Free medical care covered by my family insuranc
D) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year

Working Hours are 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:p
Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly
Weekly upkeep Allowance: $500 Canadian Dollars weekl
Total Gross Salary ($8,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax

TERMS AND CONDITION

I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the processing of your visa and work permit,but you have to bear the cost of your visa procurement wi
the Canadian embassy in the United Kingdom (UK).for i have good contact there. This is to prove your seriousness/commitment to take up this job. As soon as I confirm your visa is ready, The Amount you spent processing your visa and one month's salary advance will be paid to you,this is to enable you take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip

Note that I will only refund the amount you spent on your visa and pay you the one month salary in advance when I have confirmed your visa is read
If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities

Best Regards, .y..thS..y,m..e.3..a.- e. .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi can u help me if this one is legitimateDear Applicant.

I am Mr. Tyler Odessa Of : NB23 Ray Ste - Famille, Montréal, QA W4H LANE 23, Canada. Phone/Whatsapp : +1-416-840-5450

I appreciate your interest to take up this job, Dear Applicant, My name is Tyler Odessa. Citizen of Canada, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in Canada, I own a Livestock Farmhouse,Fishery Farm and i also manage some Government Owned Livestock Companies,which is really taking much of my time,it has become very imperative for me to get a trustworthy assistant,Manager,Distribution Manager,Operational Manager,Accountant,engineers,Doctors who will supervise and keep me up to date with all activities going on in my Farmhous

Your duty is to supervise the workers in my Farm-house, taking record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within Farm

house.Presently there are 3 workers working in my farmhouse (2) Indians and (1) from Sri-Lank
The Employment Duration is 3 years(Renewable) with the following facilities

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of
B) A Fixed landline and an Internet ready computer
C) Free medical care covered by my family insuranc
D) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year

Working Hours are 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:p
Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly
Weekly upkeep Allowance: $500 Canadian Dollars weekl
Total Gross Salary ($8,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax

TERMS AND CONDITION

I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the processing of your visa and work permit,but you have to bear the cost of your visa procurement wi
the Canadian embassy in the United Kingdom (UK).for i have good contact there. This is to prove your seriousness/commitment to take up this job. As soon as I confirm your visa is ready, The Amount you spent processing your visa and one month's salary advance will be paid to you,this is to enable you take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip

Note that I will only refund the amount you spent on your visa and pay you the one month salary in advance when I have confirmed your visa is read
If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities

Best Regards, .y..thS..y,m..e.3..a.- e. .
It's fake.

Emma143

Mar 9, 2021
Hi,

Good day!

Could somebody I ask for help?. I received an email from starwood farm and dairy canada regarding my job application status. It stated in the email that I'm one of the shortlisted candidate. They ask me to pay a sponsorship application fee worth 152 CAD. And they send also the sponsorship application form to be filled out. Before they will proceed to process my working visa. I'm from Philippines and I'm a first timer in transaction like this. Your help will be much appreciated. Here's the email below. Thank you.

Dear Applicant,

Based on the outcome of the assessment/evaluation made on your submitted documents, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and considered for a Job Placement in Starwood Farms and Dairy Family. This implies that you now have access to partake in the company's Sponsorship Program.Hence, we encourage you to fill out the Sponsorship Application Form attached to this email and append your signature where necessary.
You are required to send a signed copy of the attached Sponsorship Application Form herewith together with a payment deposit slip of the Sponsorship Application Fee within 3 working days to facilitate your work visa application process.
Sponsorship Application Fee should be paid into the remittance coordinator's account details provided below;
Account Name: Janine R. Alburo
Account Number: 0529121237
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Amount: $152.01CAD (local equivalence 5,900.00php).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Ms. Elizabeth Kim
Human Resource Manager.
For: Starwood Farms and Dairy Canada.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

Good day!

Could somebody I ask for help?. I received an email from starwood farm and dairy canada regarding my job application status. It stated in the email that I'm one of the shortlisted candidate. They ask me to pay a sponsorship application fee worth 152 CAD. And they send also the sponsorship application form to be filled out. Before they will proceed to process my working visa. I'm from Philippines and I'm a first timer in transaction like this. Your help will be much appreciated. Here's the email below. Thank you.

Dear Applicant,

Based on the outcome of the assessment/evaluation made on your submitted documents, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and considered for a Job Placement in Starwood Farms and Dairy Family. This implies that you now have access to partake in the company's Sponsorship Program.Hence, we encourage you to fill out the Sponsorship Application Form attached to this email and append your signature where necessary.
You are required to send a signed copy of the attached Sponsorship Application Form herewith together with a payment deposit slip of the Sponsorship Application Fee within 3 working days to facilitate your work visa application process.
Sponsorship Application Fee should be paid into the remittance coordinator's account details provided below;

Ms. Elizabeth Kim
Human Resource Manager.
It's a scam.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi,

Good day!

Dear Applicant,

Ms. Elizabeth Kim
Human Resource Manager.
Fake

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

Good day!

Dear Applicant,

Ms. Elizabeth Kim
Human Resource Manager.
There is no such sponsorship program. It's fake.

Jon 24

Mar 29, 2021
Hi good day! May i ask if the job offer i recieved from Romandale Farm Ltd.is legit first they send me a job offer and contract then ask for my passport and signature to the contract they also send me the copy of ESA and EPFNA here is the email

Dear Teodorico M. Barbosa Jr.,

Following the assessment and evaluation of your job application, I am pleased to advise you that the HR office has chosen to extend an offer of employment to you for the position of General Farm Labourer.

Attached to this message is a copy of your Employment Offer Letter, Employment Contract, Employment Standards Act (ESA) and Employment Protection for Foreign Nationals Act (EPFNA). Please read all attached documents carefully, and seek professional advice if you are unsure about anything.

Should you accept this offer, you shall be required to undergo a 3-month training program to help you adapt to the work environment and perform related duties as assigned.

If you are happy with this offer, please sign the enclosed copy of the employment offer letter where indicated and return it to us together with a copy of your International Passport data page, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if married) and NBI Clearance Certificate.

We congratulate you for the success of your application and look forward to having you on the staff here, as we believe you will be a great addition to the team.

Yours sincerely,

Abigail M. Thompson
For:
Human Resource Office
Romandale Farms Ltd.

Please help me confirm if it is a legit job offer of not thank you so much

Reactions: nadz2019

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi good day! May i ask if the job offer i recieved from Romandale Farm Ltd.is legit first they send me a job offer and contract then ask for my passport and signature to the contract they also send me the copy of ESA and EPFNA here is the email

Following the assessment and evaluation of your job application, I am pleased to advise you that the HR office has chosen to extend an offer of employment to you for the position of General Farm Labourer.

Attached to this message is a copy of your Employment Offer Letter, Employment Contract, Employment Standards Act (ESA) and Employment Protection for Foreign Nationals Act (EPFNA). Please read all attached documents carefully, and seek professional advice if you are unsure about anything.

Should you accept this offer, you shall be required to undergo a 3-month training program to help you adapt to the work environment and perform related duties as assigned.

If you are happy with this offer, please sign the enclosed copy of the employment offer letter where indicated and return it to us together with a copy of your International Passport data page, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if married) and NBI Clearance Certificate.

We congratulate you for the success of your application and look forward to having you on the staff here, as we believe you will be a great addition to the team.

Yours sincerely,

Abigail M. Thompson
For:
Human Resource Office
Romandale Farms Ltd.

Fake

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

Yours sincerely,

Abigail M. Thompson
For:
Human Resource Office
Romandale Farms Ltd.

Fake

Darwin_ph

Apr 3, 2021
I received the same offer from ROMANDALE FARMS LTD. Seemed legal from the start until i received a recent email as per attached:

The HR department has just been informed by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) of the positive result of your LMIA application. This is very good news and our representative will be at ESDC office to pick up the approved LMIA.

Arrangements are now being made to process your work permit/visa. Please be advised to send us a 2"/2" Photograph (with white or blue background) and the payment slip of your health insurance.
The comprehensive health insurance fee of $685.00CAD (Local rate: 26,715.00 Philippine Peso) should be paid to the company's account as detailed;
Account Number: 1027405582
Account Name: Romandale Farms Limited
Bank Name: National Bank of Canada
SWIFT Code: BNDCCAMMINT
Or pay the local rate equivalence to the account of the company's outsource representative in the Philippines as detailed;
Account Number: 109430321490
Account Name: Roann Lim
Bank Name: Union Bank of the Philippines

Note: We have received the renewed copy of your passport data page.

We congratulate you on the result of the positive LMIA application, and earnestly look forward to having you on the staff here.

Kind regards,

Abigail M. Thompson
For:
Human Resources Department
Romandale Farms Ltd.