+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My profile is pending under review under minimum entry criteria

raksha07

Feb 19, 2021
Hi
I have completed all the steps to submit my application for the federal express entry. But I have not received any email of confirmation. Usually it will go into the pool directly and they get a score. I do not even know my score. It has been over 3 days and I have not received a response or confirmation that my profile is in the pool. This is my first time application and I have not applied before. Any advises why it says so? and how it will take for review??

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
Hi
I have completed all the steps to submit my application for the federal express entry. But I have not received any email of confirmation. Usually it will go into the pool directly and they get a score. I do not even know my score. It has been over 3 days and I have not received a response or confirmation that my profile is in the pool. This is my first time application and I have not applied before. Any advises why it says so? and how it will take for review??
It is happening with a lot of people. Even I submitted my profile on FEB14 it still says profile is pending but i can see my crs score and eligibility for EE programs. Hopefully they resolve the glitch soon.

Bijin1093

Aug 24, 2017
Hi
do you have cumulative experience of 1 year or a straight 1 year? , even my application is in pending status. It says "your profile is pending" under minimum entry criteria .