+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My previous company refuses me to give any work experience letter

versha0716

Feb 10, 2023
Hello all, I am in a predicament where my former employer has not responded to my email requesting an employment letter. I departed from the company in 2020. I require the employment letter to clarify my job responsibilities, as the job title they assigned me differs from the NOC code I need for my application. The deadline for my EE application is fast approaching and I have less than 30 days. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello all, I am in a predicament where my former employer has not responded to my email requesting an employment letter. I departed from the company in 2020. I require the employment letter to clarify my job responsibilities, as the job title they assigned me differs from the NOC code I need for my application. The deadline for my EE application is fast approaching and I have less than 30 days. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Draft the letter and send it to your employer as a request.

Attach the sent email as your evidence along with your appointment letter and pay stubs.

Also see if a coworker can write for you ?

versha0716

Feb 10, 2023
Draft the letter and send it to your employer as a request.

Attach the sent email as your evidence along with your appointment letter and pay stubs.

Also see if a coworker can write for you ?
Thank you soo much for your reply. I'll download the email to employer as evidence, although they never reply me. I have a question, how can I prove my coworker is my coworker? will linkedin profile help? I mean if I can't get response from employer, my coworker can't either...it's really hard situation

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Thank you soo much for your reply. I'll download the email to employer as evidence, although they never reply me. I have a question, how can I prove my coworker is my coworker? will linkedin profile help? I mean if I can't get response from employer, my coworker can't either...it's really hard situation
If a coworker agrees to write and sign he/ she can provide their details like designation, contact number, email.

LinkedIn is not an evidence, let the visa officer search social media if they want

Just explain exact situation in detail

versha0716

Feb 10, 2023
If a coworker agrees to write and sign he/ she can provide their details like designation, contact number, email.

LinkedIn is not an evidence, let the visa officer search social media if they want

Just explain exact situation in detail
Hi Sbali thank you so much!! this really helps! my coworker agreed to provide