+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my previous company is not fucntional . please help!

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
hey ! i graduated in april 2014 and started working in a small firm immediately . i worked for an year and left my job in june 2015. i will be filing for study visa next month and i just came to know that the firm is not much functional , it hasnt closed down though . Had it closed down , i would have been on the safer side as i could have arranged an affidavit , but it fucntions for 2 hours a day ! The firm has taken down its official website too . Now , i do have the experience certificate and salary slips of an year . Also , the director of the firm is ready to verify my work experience if the embassy decides to call my employer . I am scared of the rejection on the basis of this , i hope the embassy will not consider me as a fraud as it wasnt my fault in the company's poor performance . Any take on this ?

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have all proof for your previous job, so I would not worry.

write a letter to explain the situation like you did here and add a contact number of former director and photocopy of your experience cert. and pay slips.

As long as you can explain any gap (you did and have enough proof) , you should be fine.

Good luck.

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
Thanks :) . BTW does embassy check the information(mark sheets ,experience letter) I sent to the university I have an admit from ?

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not sure, but they might call the school if you are admitted .