+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR status is received since September 2019 no change till now

lawa

Jan 23, 2019
This is the status of my PR application it is still not processed is it normal or it means that there is something wrong with my application?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2020.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is the status of my PR application it is still not processed is it normal or it means that there is something wrong with my application?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2020.
My application also September 2019 after AOR not hearing . How you link your application with GCkey?

lawa

Jan 23, 2019
There is no hearing for PR. Processing took 20 months before covid and your application was likely stuck at a point before any requests.
So you mean that it is normal that my status did not change from received to processing after 8 months? Because I heard some people saying if your status didnt changr within 3 months thats mean you have something wrong with your application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So you mean that it is normal that my status did not change from received to processing after 8 months? Because I heard some people saying if your status didnt changr within 3 months thats mean you have something wrong with your application.
Assume that in March everything essentially slowed down to a trickle so you file may not have been touched. You have regular processing times since you already got your AOR. Think your friend meant getting AOR. Processing time was 20 months so things go slowly and 20 months is likely going to turn into20+ months due to covid.