+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR experience (TCS employee)

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi all,

Thought I will update all of you about my experience.

I got my ITA in Dec 2018. Did my medicals in Jan 2019. Uploaded all the requisite documents in Jan 2019. Did Biometrics in March 2019. All of this happened while I was in Europe.

In June 2019 I moved to India.

Got my passport renewed in India. Uploaded new passport details using CSE.

Got my COPR in Sept-2019. COPR email mentioned that I have to send passport to Paris, but I was in India! So again raised a CSE mentioning my current residing country, and then they sent another mail mentioning that I can send passport to Delhi.

Lot of people have from Indian IT companies in India (like TCS, Cognizant etc.) have mentioned about work experience letter. I did NOT do any affidavit. Affidavit done by Indian lawyers hold no value for Canada government in my opinion. I am a TCS employee. So here's what I did: I had a letter with job description which in 1 line mentioned by job role. This was provided by client for my visa purpose for Europe. I uploaded this. I also took an email from my manager mentioning my roles and responsibilities, and which mentioned his and mine TCS email id and uploaded that email alongwith TCS id card of mine and my manager.

Doing short landing in Canada soon.

Hope this thread was helpful.

thanks