+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR Application status was DECISION MADE(DM) on Jan 21, 2020, but I didn’t receive any email after

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone,

My PR Application status was DECISION MADE(DM) on Jan 21, 2020, but I didn’t receive any email after, I asked friends and co-workers who received a notice to mail their passports after 10days from DM. However, I haven’t received this notice yet, so I would like to please ask you guys about my case, is there any difficulty in my case? I don't know why my case process time is pretty slow and delay?

Best regards,
Ying He

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly, you need to supply more information about your application in order to get a good response. However, if you have a GCKey account and your application is linked to the account, then you should check to see if you have a message. Also check the spam folder of your e-mail, your message might be there.

Reactions: VictorHe

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Firstly, you need to supply more information about your application in order to get a good response. However, if you have a GCKey account and your application is linked to the account, then you should check to see if you have a message. Also check the spam folder of your e-mail, your message might be there.
Thank you for your reply, I did anything for that, check spam and email to the officer a few times, but nothing for me, I still have on new email, I'm really disappointed.