File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Ya right. There is no way out from this now that the company has provided me with what I want in the letter ? I will have to start afresh with a new application?
Unfortunately, yes. Once IRCC refuses an application, they only ¨reconsider¨ if it is the VO who made an error. In this case, it appears that the error was yours. The silver lining is, you can re-apply, and perhaps you know how to fix the problem so that it doesn´t happen again...

Meg106

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Unfortunately, yes. Once IRCC refuses an application, they only ¨reconsider¨ if it is the VO who made an error. In this case, it appears that the error was yours. The silver lining is, you can re-apply, and perhaps you know how to fix the problem so that it doesn´t happen again...
Yes. Thank you.

My only concern now is should I assume the rest of my application was all OK. Because in my next application I hope some other officer does not point out something else and reject my application.
(I would be gaining points on exactly the same work experience as my earlier application)

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Yes. Thank you.

My only concern now is should I assume the rest of my application was all OK. Because in my next application I hope some other officer does not point out something else and reject my application.
(I would be gaining points on exactly the same work experience as my earlier application)
I wish I could re-assure you, but once the VO finds a reason to refuse, they stop evaluating the rest of the application. I think it´s safe to say they evaluated your work experience, if that is your concern.

Meg106

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I wish I could re-assure you, but once the VO finds a reason to refuse, they stop evaluating the rest of the application. I think it´s safe to say they evaluated your work experience, if that is your concern.
Ok. Thankyou. I actually got a refusal 6 months after my AOR. When I called cic three times in the status of my application they said I had passed my eligibility and criminality and only security was left. Hence. I never expected a refusal after 6 months. Hoping for t

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Ok. Thankyou. I actually got a refusal 6 months after my AOR. When I called cic three times in the status of my application they said I had passed my eligibility and criminality and only security was left. Hence. I never expected a refusal after 6 months. Hoping for t
Very sorry for you, i can not belive it!!! How they told your eligibility passed! Then they refused your application after 6 months! I hope they can open your application back

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi

I received a message saying my PR application is refused as one of the company I worked with did not mention any job description which reduces my points below the threshold cut off.

I want to know what next steps I take.
1) can I ask them to reconsider asking the company to
Is it your teaching experience you mentioned in the past that the institution had closed already? If you claimed point relying on that experience, i wonder how did you submit a letter of experience without job description?

Meg106

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Is it your teaching experience you mentioned in the past that the institution had closed already? If you claimed point relying on that experience, i wonder how did you submit a letter of experience without job description?
No.It wasn't the teaching experience job. It was another company that they mentioned about .

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
No.It wasn't the teaching experience job. It was another company that they mentioned about .
I was in the same situation as you, got rejected due to the same reason in March. My employer provided a standard employment letter which did not include my duties. I got rejected after 6months of waiting, I submitted a reconsideration request with all the correct details but that was denied. So I had to submit a new application again. I have the same fear as you do that another officer would find another error. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly this time. Hoping I do t have to wait the full 6months for approval

Reactions: Dhabaan