+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR a help please

Norahadeer

Mar 17, 2017
Hi there,
I applied for my PR with my kids in Canada but my husband is outside Canada and applied to him with us too. it took almost 14 months to reply to my PR and asked my husband to fill in the forms and send it there.the problem is my husband filled the forms but he does not know where can he send? As they asked him to send to Abu Dhabi but he tired and no place accepts his papers please can anyone help me with any information? for my PR I didn't have it yet they just emailed to inform me the decision has made and I am waiting for a call for the interview.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Norahadeer said:
Hi there,
I applied for my PR with my kids in Canada but my husband is outside Canada and applied to him with us too. it took almost 14 months to reply to my PR and asked my husband to fill in the forms and send it there.the problem is my husband filled the forms but he does not know where can he send? As they asked him to send to Abu Dhabi but he tired and no place accepts his papers please can anyone help me with any information? for my PR I didn't have it yet they just emailed to inform me the decision has made and I am waiting for a call for the interview.
Hi,
Please check you AIP letter, you will find your husbands name there, and the name of the visa office