+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PNP package has been returned

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
atinsingh said:
Hi Clearyo,
How much CIO took to respond over email ? I have sent email of Jan 17, so trying to estimate timeframe here
I've sent about 4 different emails to the Office, but I only got one reply. I guess they may not answer in real time.

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
luis4ever said:
I strongly suggest to use a bank draft / Money order instead of Credit Card, since the Queue its like two months to get the payment processed, its beter to play safe and dont risk the transaction.
Oh, I'm not sure. Bank draft or money order is not popular in my country. It may take some time to understand how to apply it...

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
And want to confirm one more question, in section A, if payer is myself, the billing address is different with present living address. Shall I leave payer's name blank or input N/A and fill address with billing address. Can I fill them this way?

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
clearyo said:
And want to confirm one more question, in section A, if payer is myself, the billing address is different with present living address. Shall I leave payer's name blank or input N/A and fill address with billing address. Can I fill them this way?
No I would strongly suggest you to fill all the details. Payer's name, in your case your name, and address as your billing address and not your living address. It does not matter if your billing address is different than the living address. As many persons have bank addresses different than the living address. Same as my case.

Hope this helps and wish you luck.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
clearyo said:
I've sent about 4 different emails to the Office, but I only got one reply. I guess they may not answer in real time.
Did you wait for 20 days or shoot mails before 20 days

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
atinsingh said:
Did you wait for 20 days or shoot mails before 20 days
No, why? Is there any notice that mails should be sent not too often? I really don't know. I just sent mails when I thought of some questions... Maybe they will ignore my mails...

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
kashifm said:
No I would strongly suggest you to fill all the details. Payer's name, in your case your name, and address as your billing address and not your living address. It does not matter if your billing address is different than the living address. As many persons have bank addresses different than the living address. Same as my case.

Hope this helps and wish you luck.
Thank you very much, I will re-fill the form according to ur suggestion.

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
clearyo said:
Thank you very much, I will re-fill the form according to ur suggestion.
you are welcome...

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
atinsingh said:
Hi Clearyo,
How much CIO took to respond over email ? I have sent email of Jan 17, so trying to estimate timeframe here
I have sent emails to them before, sometimes they take about 1 months (+/- 30 days) to reply..... :(

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
luis4ever said:
I have sent emails to them before, sometimes they take about 1 months (+/- 30 days) to reply..... :(
That's too late, I'm afraid I will miss the deadline

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
I just found that fee can be paid online, has anyone tried this way? That will save my time to know what's wrong with my returned form.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
clearyo said:
I just found that fee can be paid online, has anyone tried this way? That will save my time to know what's wrong with my returned form.
Actually online fee payment is for candidates who have applied from Canada. Are you applying from Canada?

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
atinsingh said:
Actually online fee payment is for candidates who have applied from Canada. Are you applying from Canada?
It seems the method has been updated, online payment isn't restricted for those from Canada.

Method of payment options

You have the option of paying your fees through the Internet or at a financial institution.

Payment of fees on the Internet

To use this option, you need:

a credit card;
access to a computer with a printer;
a valid email address; and
follow these steps below.
Steps

Go to the CIC website.
Select Pay your fees.
Select Pay my fees online.
Once you have paid the fees you must:

print the official receipt;
fill out by hand the “Payer Information” section;
attach the bottom portion (copy 2) of this receipt to your completed application.
Payment of fees using the Fee Payment Form

Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO.

In Canadian funds only, you may pay

by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” or
with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Note: Certified cheques, bank drafts and money orders may have expiry dates. When you submit your application to the CIO, the expiry date must be at least five months into the future.

If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO.

If you are paying by credit card, please ensure that your credit card will be valid for at least nine months from your submission date.

If we are unable to process your payment, your application will be returned to you.

Do not enclose cash.
If you are a resident of one of the countries listed on our website, AND are unable to pay in Canadian Funds, visit the responsible visa office website for fee payment instructions and to obtain the fee payment form. Include with your application to the CIO a copy of your receipt from the visa office as proof of payment.

Additional fees

You must also pay for the following for yourself and your family members (if applicable):

medical examinations
police certificates
language assessments