+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PGWPP got refused. Need help!

Villionaire

Oct 3, 2015
Applied: May 15th
Request for 100 cad: Sep 21th
Refused: Sep 29th

i got letter for refusing my pgwp and it said

This letter refers to your application for a Post Graduate Work Permit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have
carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is
therefore refused.
A request for Open Work Permit Holder fee was made on 2016/08/31. As you have not
submitted the additional fee prior to the due date, your application cannot be approved.
We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status will expire on 2015/07/30.
You may apply again before the expiry of your temporary resident status if you submit:
a completed application form;
applicable fees for the immigration document(s) in the amount of $255.00 payable at a
financial institution in Canada or online at
All required documents in support of your application.
When should I contact CIC?
You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application.
Examples of changes include:
Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a
family member, a marriage or a divorce;
Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
Decision to withdraw your application.
Changes to your address should be made through our online service at

Sincerely,

what should i do?
due date is 8/30 and i got request letter on 9/21 uhh?
i don't know why they said 2016/8/30

i already write some letter on CSE. I need u guys help.

Villionaire

Oct 3, 2015
afsar9930 said:
This god damn $100 fee addition is since feb 21, 2015 were u not aware of this?
I already paid for that. But they ask for paying 100 on sep 21. but refuse letter said that due date for 100 is aug 30. i dont get any msg.

shippo7

Sep 16, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-07-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
There was a system error on CIC online system. The online system only request $155 before June, but the application fee is $255. So they sent a request for the applicants to pay additional $100.

You missed to pay $100 additional fee on time. Unfortunately, I think you have lost the chance to get PGWP.

You cannot apply again because there is already 90 days after you graduated from your school.

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
I would suggest hire a good consultant to represent you. u are eligible for pgwp because u graduated from Canada. There has been numerous cases where stuff like that happened and consultants got them thru.

shippo7

Sep 16, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-07-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
"Restoration of temporary resident status" doesn't work for this situation, it can only restore temporary resident status rather than CIC application status. If the current application has been refused, CIC will not do the judgement second time.

afsar9930 is right. You need a consultant. The only way is to send CIC to the court. However, if CIC has sent the $100 request to you and you are not pay it within the due date, I think it is very very hard to win.

morsy86

May 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hire a lawyer instantly, he maybe able to fight the decision, but you only have very limited time to object. and you should never object unless it has some clear basis which the lawyer can help identify whether or not you should proceed with an objection