+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PGWP rejected..

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
If I can apply for restoring my study permit, should I apply separately apply for study permit(plus restoration fees) and PGWP? (In this case, I should fill out two separate foams)
Or just apply PGWP(pay the fee for PGWP+study permit fee+restoration fee)(In this case, I should only fill out foam for PGWP)
There was no clear instructions for this..I'm really worried about my re-application.
My post literally lays down the process. Read it again. If you're still unsure, then hire an RCIC consultant who has dealt with PGWP restorations.

Macaroon

Aug 19, 2022
You have to take a lawyer help, I did this in 3 years back, it is a paper based application
you don’t have any status so you have to restore status to study and at the same time will apply for pgwp

Pay restoration fee
Study restoration fee
Application fee
Consult a lawyer for submitting the application as there is no proper information available online

* you cannot work until the decision is made, contact cic for more information, call many times different agents will give different info

best of luck
Hi, did you submit study permit restoration application and PGWP application separately? Or just re-apply PGWP and attach the receipt of study permit restoration fees(study permit application fee+restoration fee)?
Please share your experience.

hiphiphippo

May 10, 2021
Hi, I just received that my PGWP is rejected because I wasn't a full time student.. But I was enrolled as full-time student for all of my semesters. So, I contacted my university's international student service central. They said, I could reapply and add some note on my transcript that I was full-time student. But while I look up in the CIC website, I couldn't find any option for restoration. Where I can find it? And can anyone explain what should I do if I want to re-apply for my PGWP? Like step by step.. I couldn't find any detailed step for reapplying for the PGWP..
I graduated on Feb 2022(Winter21), and I applied PGWP on March, and I got my result today. So, my study permit is expired..
Did you end up applying for a reconsideration? If so, what was the timeline and the outcome for that?