+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PGWP - please help

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
@canuck78 I would appreciate if you share your opinion, thank you in advance!
You are stressing too much for this much of a work, i see a lot of threads that “i worked more than 20hrs a week …will my pgwp be refused “ but in the end if u check their conversation.. u will realize that got approved with no problem , cic is lenient with work hrs even if they check with cra which they dont, CIC DOES NOT HAVE YOUR WORKING HISTORY , refused cases are only if u get caught red handed or when u admit it while flagpolling ( no problem if u admit it in online application, they overlook it) but the cbsa doesn’t

Reactions: NikitaLisbon

jahsjsjd

Apr 13, 2020
You are stressing too much for this much of a work, i see a lot of threads that “i worked more than 20hrs a week …will my pgwp be refused “ but in the end if u check their conversation.. u will realize that got approved with no problem , cic is lenient with work hrs even if they check with cra which they dont, CIC DOES NOT HAVE YOUR WORKING HISTORY , refused cases are only if u get caught red handed or when u admit it while flagpolling ( no problem if u admit it in online application, they overlook it) but the cbsa doesn’t
Hey, thank you for your comment! So you think I should not write LOE?