+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Passport returned to CPC-Ottawa Office by Canada Post Due to Incorrect Address

Sri1111

Aug 23, 2021
Hey I contacted canada post they told me there’s nothing they can do. Waiting for reply from ircc. You?

Dec 3, 2018
Even I am in the same situation. The Canada post sent back the passport to cpc- Ottawa. After that I received an email from them to send a prepaid envelope online. I did that aswell and it has been more than 15 days and no reply from them. I’m worried now. I have to travel to India and it’s mandatory. Can anyone please tell me what should I do now.
Thanks in advance.

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied Temporary Resident Visa and mailed my passport to CPC-Ottawa office for visa stamping after the Passport request letter received in my IRCC account. Passport was sent back to me after the stamping via Canada post but due to incorrect address it was returned to the CPC-Ottawa office. Not sure what went wrong in the transit. I have written the full right address on the return envelope yet it was not delivered to me.

I had called customer care regarding this and they said that my passport re-send will be delayed since this is not a priority. My travel to India is unavoidable as it's an urgency, Could anyone please suggest a way to get my passport asap.

Thanks
Hi! Did you receive your passport back? If yes. How long did it take. Please let me know.

sz386k

Oct 29, 2021
I'm in the same boat.
Sent Passports from USA to Ottawa CPC: July2021
PR Approved: 12Aug2021
Contacted IRCC agent- the say that passports were sent back on Aug 12th using the UPS shipping label.
UPS-: Claims no indication on shipment scan.

I'm in soup, going back and forth with both IRCC agent and UPS customer care.

ranjith.mcet

Oct 29, 2021
I'm in the same boat.
Sent Passports from USA to Ottawa CPC: July2021
PR Approved: 12Aug2021
Contacted IRCC agent- the say that passports were sent back on Aug 12th using the UPS shipping label.
UPS-: Claims no indication on shipment scan.

I'm in soup, going back and forth with both IRCC agent and UPS customer care.
any updates to your case? am in same boat.

priyal1307

Nov 15, 2021
Even I am in the same situation. The Canada post sent back the passport to cpc- Ottawa. After that I received an email from them to send a prepaid envelope online. I did that aswell and it has been more than 15 days and no reply from them. I’m worried now. I have to travel to India and it’s mandatory. Can anyone please tell me what should I do now.
Thanks in advance.
Any updates? I am in the same situation

priyal1307

Nov 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have applied Temporary Resident Visa and mailed my passport to CPC-Ottawa office for visa stamping after the Passport request letter received in my IRCC account. Passport was sent back to me after the stamping via Canada post but due to incorrect address it was returned to the CPC-Ottawa office. Not sure what went wrong in the transit. I have written the full right address on the return envelope yet it was not delivered to me.

I had called customer care regarding this and they said that my passport re-send will be delayed since this is not a priority. My travel to India is unavoidable as it's an urgency, Could anyone please suggest a way to get my passport asap.

Thanks

Did you get the passport back? If yes, then how and when?

Jan 5, 2022
I also have the same its been three months I am not able to track my passport. Please let me know how you were able to get it back. I also need to book flights to to India in June. +15197221754 or maniom6@gmail.com. This is my contact information, My name is Manideep Chevva. Please help me I am trying every possible option here.