+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My own experience so far (FSWP) May 2013

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hello dear forum members,

I presume this is a pretty tough time for all applicants under the current FSW regime.
All the new changes and new introductions like ECA, IELTS bench mark and NOCs and considering the time frame for submission to ensure one's application goes in before cap is reached.
Indeed pretty tough.
However, I encourage everyone to keep pushing, It is not over until it is over.

I think that there is a great imbalance on ECA issue. I don't think ICAS and CES are well poised or positioned for this exercise. They lack the adequate resources and workforce needed to cope with the volume of applications and the amount of pressure from prospective applicants. Only WES seems to be releasing reports and only WES clients are applying at the moment.

In my own experience, I initially purchased the services of ICAS on the 17th April but when I realised that it could take them 6-8 weeks to release reports then I had to engage WES on 4th of May. My report came out on the 16th, because I paid for the Rush service and I was charged twice and am still waiting for the refund and I posted it to my representative in Canada via 1 day express courier same day. There were some delays and instead of getting to her on the 17th it got to her on the 23rd. However My application package was sent to CIO Sydney same 23rd, so I believe my stuff is now with them and hoping that cap has not yet been reached for my NOC.

Good luck good people.

Fingers crossed everyone.

Tony.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before putting blame on WES, ECS etc.. I would say CIC itself managed the stuff pretty badly, whether it is done intentionally or unintentionally but highly unprofessional on their part !

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
neel-here said:
Before putting blame on WES, ECS etc.. I would say CIC itself managed the stuff pretty badly, whether it is done intentionally or unintentionally but highly unprofessional on their part !
Agree, seems a gimmick just to earn some revenue.