My Ontario PNP timeline

tisep

Jul 24, 2012
Hi all,

I'd like to share my timeline so far and welcome any questions and concerns:

1) applied for OPNP in the middle of Oct 2012

2) got my certificate Feb 27 2013

3) Sent my application to CIO on Mar 26 and was received on Mar 28 2013

4) Got an E-mail from CIO-Sydney on May 23rd 2013, acknowledging receipt of payment on May 2nd.

5) Online application status changed to "Application Received" the same day, May 23rd 2013.

Guys, what should I expect next? I am currently getting my PCC from China and Canada just in case OPP will request them soon, which I doubt :p (I don't think they will ask for these soon but anyways I will send them in asap).

Wish me luck! :D

tisep

Jul 24, 2012
I see almost all the PNP applicants from within canada got medical request along with their AOR, or within one week of receiving AOR. how come I still didn't get it? Do they send medical request by mail or EMAIL? Anybody know why? HELP HELP HELP!

Thanks a lot!

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are inside Canada, you should have received the medical request within 10 days.. email them

tisep

Jul 24, 2012
Just to clarify, the email I got from CIO is the AOR, right? It says "This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 2 May 2013 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars....." so I would assume this is AOR. Also in the email is my file number. But it says "Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing." without saying where the visa office is... Given this information, should I still get Medical Request after 10 days of receiving this Email?

Thanks a lot!!! :)

tisep

Jul 24, 2012
Anyone who has applied through Ontario PNP, any thought about what my situation is based on the information I gave above? Plz help :(!

Thanks.

utche

May 16, 2012
hi guys

pls, help Me how to trace and to know my doc. if my doc is already here in canadian embssy manila. What im going to do. im worried after i recieved my AOR last Nov.1, 2012 then until now theres no info. or email fr.canadian embassy manila for my medical advice. the manitoba immigration called my brother in canada they told that my appliction is for medical. but until now i dont have any email or letter of medical fr. canadian embassy manila. pls help me what should i do? i need to wait or to call the embassy for follow up?

Chriscats

Apr 10, 2013
tisep said:
Anyone who has applied through Ontario PNP, any thought about what my situation is based on the information I gave above? Plz help :(!

Thanks.
you should join the March 2013 PNP group. you will get tons of information and answers to your questions there.

Chriscats

Apr 10, 2013
tisep said:

Thanks.
Here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-pnp-march-2013-applications-to-cio-nova-scotia-t136312.0.html

tisep

Jul 24, 2012
Chriscats said:
Here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-pnp-march-2013-applications-to-cio-nova-scotia-t136312.0.html
Thanks so much!!!

jxzjason

Aug 30, 2013
Hello 'tisep', I am wondering if you are currently working in Canada. I would like to figure out what kind of job requirements for PR through O-PNP master student category. Any share or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

tisep said:
Hi all,

I'd like to share my timeline so far and welcome any questions and concerns:

1) applied for OPNP in the middle of Oct 2012

2) got my certificate Feb 27 2013

3) Sent my application to CIO on Mar 26 and was received on Mar 28 2013

4) Got an E-mail from CIO-Sydney on May 23rd 2013, acknowledging receipt of payment on May 2nd.

5) Online application status changed to "Application Received" the same day, May 23rd 2013.

Guys, what should I expect next? I am currently getting my PCC from China and Canada just in case OPP will request them soon, which I doubt :p (I don't think they will ask for these soon but anyways I will send them in asap).

Wish me luck! :D