+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My offer of Employement does not have NOC classification nor email, address and Telephone Number

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi, everyone!
As a part of my Canadian Experience Class application, I have been asked to upload the following:

Offer Of Employment
Employment Record
Letter of Employment

For Offer Of Employment, I have my job offer from my employer. But it does not have NOC Code, email, address and Telephone Number. When I click on the instructions tab of Offer Of Employment, it says it should also have TEER 0,1,2 of the NOC classification, address, email and contact.

Should I upload the offer letter as it is or request a one with this information?

For, Employment Record, I have Reference Letter from my employer which has all the duties and other information. This also does not have a NOC classification, but it has address, contact and email.

For letter of Employment, it is a watered down version of Employment Record which says I am still employed with my employer and has some basic information about my role.

Is this correct format for Letter of Employment?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, everyone!
As a part of my Canadian Experience Class application, I have been asked to upload the following:

Offer Of Employment
Employment Record
Letter of Employment

For Offer Of Employment, I have my job offer from my employer. But it does not have NOC Code, email, address and Telephone Number. When I click on the instructions tab of Offer Of Employment, it says it should also have TEER 0,1,2 of the NOC classification, address, email and contact.

Should I upload the offer letter as it is or request a one with this information?

For, Employment Record, I have Reference Letter from my employer which has all the duties and other information. This also does not have a NOC classification, but it has address, contact and email.

For letter of Employment, it is a watered down version of Employment Record which says I am still employed with my employer and has some basic information about my role.

Is this correct format for Letter of Employment?
Request a new letter with the details mentioned like address, NOC,contact and email details of the business.
Letter of employment all good.

Reactions: demonpreet