+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My next step will entirely depend on your precious advice . dont ignore

sainimanjeet79

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Hello all

i recd my 120 days letter on 31st march 2010 & hence my deadline is 29th july010
I have to get ielts score as below mentioned
lis-7.5
reading-6.5
spea-6.5
writ-6.5

i got
lis-8
read-7.5
spea-5.5
writ-6

now i have only 17th july date only to appear for exam but my result will come after 13 days that is on 30th july whereas my date end on 29th july

I know i can get the desired band on this attempt but my question is that if i send my all document (with ielts fee acknowledment which shows that result is awited) other than ielts test result on 15th july & send my ielts result on 30th july when i recd it . Then will they consider my ielts result or will they take decision on my document which i submitted before 120 days deadline. one of my friend said to me that your result will come just after 1 day of your end date therefore delay of 1-2 days can be considered by officer

Would they refund my 550 cad fee which i deposited at the time of application if they reject my case on the ground 120 days deadline .
Or i withdrawn my case so my application fee will refunded to me.

Furthurmore I am very depressed now because cic has introduce new list of 29 occupation and my occupation of accountant is not there so i cannot even reapply again

Please suggest me then only i will take date of ielts test which is on 17th july 2010 or i withdrawn my case

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
In my opinion, you have to do everything possible to succeed this time, because reapplying is not an option. You must send application before deadline with a cover letter explaining IELTS situation and show them proof that you will retake the test on that date and stating you will send results ASAP back to them. They will know you will not have another chance and maybe they will be lenient. I am no expert please get other opinions also. Good luck! But hurry !

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send your full package w/o IELTS result. Explain in the cover letter that exam is taken on 17th July and result is expected on 30th July

Attach all proofs to prove you have taken exam, In my opinion the IO will consider.

God forbid, but in case app is rejected your processing fee will be refunded

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saini Bhai,

i think you should send your Kit before due date.with covering letter abt ielts.lets see.

otherwise you wont get chance upto nxt change in NOC.it take time agian may be 2 year till they clear backlog

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all the best for your Ielts.give some time atleast 2 hour daily upto test date.
i was also worried abt my ielts.i do the same and got more thn wht i required in test.

do it now as you knw we all are in same boat.this is our only chance due to change in NOC

preetdhillon4u

Star Member
May 22, 2010
NEW YORK
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
4 NOV 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Brother..

120 days is very strict deadline...they will not take even 1 day tolerance....so as all said appear nicely for this IELTS and send the docs without IELTS but explain them ...

sainimanjeet79

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
thanks all
What about the fee of my wife & my son . My consultant said to me that you have to arrange a dd of 24060 & 6560 = 30620 in the name of canada high commission with my document . Will they encash it or first check my eligibility .