+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My name is Emmanuel Francis Okonkwo from Nigeria Am requesting for refugee assistance in Canada because muslim jihadi bokoharams are killing us

Oct 14, 2021
Am pleading with Canadian government to grant me asylum because we are been killed by bokoharams terrorists every day because we are Christians. I have lost my parent my friends. Am skilled worker I work in construction company as an ironbender foreman. I will be glad if my request are been granted thank you all

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Am pleading with Canadian government to grant me asylum because we are been killed by bokoharams terrorists every day because we are Christians. I have lost my parent my friends. Am skilled worker I work in construction company as an ironbender foreman. I will be glad if my request are been granted thank you all
Are you in Canada already??

lucas101

Aug 22, 2018
ORD
I am sorry about your plight in Nigeria but I just want to help clarify a bit of what you might not understand. To qualify for Asylum in Canada, you have:

1.) To leave Nigeria to another country and be registered by the UN agency for refugees. I checked online and I do not see Nigerians camped in another country because of your claims. The country does looks fine on the internet save for Nigerians bashing their country for economic reasons which of course is everywhere but in different amounts.

2.) To be physically present in Canada and claim asylum at the airport or at any legal and 'illegal' port of entry.

3.) To be sponsored as a refugee to come to canada but as I mentioned earlier, Nigeria is not in a state of War albeit there are just skirmishes of violence here and there. If a country of over 200million inhabitants erupts in war, then the world will erupt. Nigeria is not in a state of war.

Don't also forget you will have to prove to the immigration judge (if u ever get to Canada) your connection with the group you have mentioned of and why are they targeting you in particular.

I wish you best of luck in your quest for a better life.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Zoological Republic of Nigerian. Your president is also looking for Asylum in Canada.