+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My name is abdulbasir niazi i am married I have noe children I frome Afghanistan Kabul city but now

Dec 10, 2019
My name is abdulbasir niazi i am married I have noe children I frome Afghanistan Kabul city but now I live in Istanbul Turkey I want live and work in Canada ! And I applied for a Canadian visa for a week. Yesterday at 5 pm this number (+15149004893) was called from Canada asking me for my name and other information and I was unable to speak correctly about the problems in the telecommunications network and was disconnected and told them write to WhatsApp or Email.
Can you email them and talk to me again?
I am very upset and afraid that there is no problem with the visa requirements. That day which called me from Canada after that no body called me or message me anything
I have a little stress because of Visa
And how become my works
Please give me some infomation please helped me

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Google searching that phone number indicates that it is from an immigration scam; do not give any personal information if they reply to your request to communicate through WhatsApp or email.

The only real way to learn how to apply to immigrate to Canada is to read through the various immigration programs from
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html and see if you qualify for any of them based on their criteria. Be wary of anyone claiming to be an immigration consultant or lawyer who say they can get you a visa; they too are most likely scammers, and will say anything to get your money.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
My name is abdulbasir niazi i am married I have noe children I frome Afghanistan Kabul city but now I live in Istanbul Turkey I want live and work in Canada ! And I applied for a Canadian visa for a week. Yesterday at 5 pm this number (+15149004893) was called from Canada asking me for my name and other information and I was unable to speak correctly about the problems in the telecommunications network and was disconnected and told them write to WhatsApp or Email.
Can you email them and talk to me again?
I am very upset and afraid that there is no problem with the visa requirements. That day which called me from Canada after that no body called me or message me anything
I have a little stress because of Visa
And how become my works
Please give me some infomation please helped me
It was a scam. Never give out personal information to any unknown number claiming to be from immigrations. Also, CIC won't ask you to whatsapp or sms. The only way to communicate with CIC is through webforms.