+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My mother's passport was not stamped on entry on supervisa

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
My mother entered in Canada but her passport was not stamped. Her visa is till 2025. How long she can stay on her super visa in canada? What are my options, should I call cic for any clarification? Any one have any experience? Any help will be appreciated.

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
My mother entered in Canada but her passport was not stamped. Her visa is till 2025. How long she can stay on her super visa in canada? What are my options, should I call cic for any clarification? Any one have any experience? Any help will be appreciated.
Date of entry recorded in the system when her passport was scanned. She can stay until the 2025 expiry date.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
If passport was not stamped on entry then your mother can stay for 2 years from the date of entry. Nearing the 2 year mark, she can then ask for extension to stay longer.