Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
They are trying to ammend the sponsorship act as we speak so that people are not caught in this situation and I think it is a good idea. They would like to put a 2 year restriction, so that the sponsorship can be withdrawn at any point in the first two years after landing. to me this makes sense as we are all human and you never know what circumstances will arise, this will save a lot of people a lot of pain and should also reduce the amount of fraudulent marriages. However it is not law yet so we wait and see...

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good234 said:
Thanks to everyone that reply to my add
u cant cancel nothing n whats his fault that he did against u if u have something personal dont dare to come here n make people this he faked whole marriage from the begining bcz thats not true u can have probelms wz ur man its very normal but bcz he came 2Canada bcz of u you r not his owner n he just slave to thats bullshit bcz u didnt buy him and u know what he is already is in save place he already has his own PR so forget that u can a nothing againsit him bcz u dont dare and each one who talking of ways of destroying his is just bullshit bcz u cant do nothing to him bcz he is save n he be there in Canada soon u need to understand that he didnt sale himself for ur butt n im sorry if u have family probelm wx him that is not mean yes its ur freaking time for get revenge to send him back to his country bcz that Canadian law proTect the applicants from nuts liks you and they giving them legal sitution protectable not under ur nut or bullshit mercy the applicant wont be under mercy of u or kissing ur dirty feet to be happy and satisfied about him they wont be under ur mercy for ever bcz as he protecting Canadian people he also must protect foriegn people who coming through family class
oh damn it i reaaly understand why u n him have this probelm but believe me u cant dont nothing againsit him god have mercy on him that he married some one like u
by the way idont no anyone of u but after reading all this thread of ur probelm i felt very sorry for ur husband

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good234 said:
Hnhkrk you dont have to say what you just said let anybody that want to reply, reply
yes i want 2 replay you wont get the answer that u want forget and hey dont forget u are under his mercy ok he is not anymore bcz u r responsible for him till 2014 so he could do alot n u need to pay back whatever he want so
u no want ifeel sorry for ur nut mind i think its better for to search for way to fix this relationship wz him instead of searching for revenge it will be for u if understand that u ben wz him for 5years n try to fix that relationship wz him call him asking about him and his mom and ask about when he will coming do things that could keep ur relationship good or at least be nice till 2014 when ur responsibilities with law aginsit him finish then leave him and can u please plz close that thread plz bcz its just bulllllllllllshit boooooooooshit

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the 2 year trial period if they implement it is a two edged sword. Sure it will make it harder for a marriage scammer to leave right away after they have been sponsored but marriage scammers have in some cases already been keeping up the act for a couple of years while waiting for their sponsorship to come through and they might not have a problem playing nice for a couple of more years to secure their PR. On the other hand, it gives the sponsor a lot of power over their sponsored spouse and could be used in an abusive situation as in if you don't do everything I say right now, I will cancel your sponsorship so that is hanging over the head of the sponsored spouse for 2 years and even if they do everything expected of them, their abusive spouse can still go and cancel the sponsorship when it gets close to the 2 year trial period ending.

Marriages can also break up at some point without there being any scam involved. A couple may have been married for a few years, maybe they have kids. The Canadian spouse sponsors the other and they move to Canada. Within 2 years of moving, the marriage breaks up. The other parent should now lose their PR and get deported?

In my opinion, it is a very hard situation to make some sensible rules that fit for every case which is why I think every case should be looked at individually.

Frankly, I do not believe that the original posters husband really committed marriage fraud because of how long they had been together. In any case, as there are no conditional PR rules yet so his PR is safe.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
I totally agree with Leon. This would give the sponsor way too much power over the applicant. I don't think this is the right solution, but at least they are moving towards ideas to fight against marriage fraud. This should be important to us all, as it's a heavy burden on the Canadian tax payer.

If they do implement this new law, there should be a process similar to what we go through to get approved as the sponsor or the applicant. There needs to be a process whereby evidence must be submitted....

FS

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Leon and FS.....in total agreement....one person should not have that much power over another........

missmymexi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-17-2012
Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
Good point leon, I never thought of it from that angle, I guess I am naive in the sense that when I read the news I never thought about it in terms of an abusive relationship or with children involved. You are very right, its definately not a perfect solution.

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
You got married in 2007, he got his PR in 2011 and left you. Sorry about that. That means you guys lived for 4years. This means that CIC needs to go back to the drawing board, the 2 yr conditional stuff will not work. A desperate scammer can wait for 5yrs. As someone said why dont you report to the police now, instead of wanting to cancel his PR.

Sponsors always complain about been used to get status in Canada. However, no one has ever talked about what the people been sponsored face in their relationship. In this case, the sponsor is feeling very powerful thats why she wants to cancel his PR instead of reporting the matter to the police.

CIC, YOU GUYS NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. TOO MANY IMMIGRANTS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND SPONSORS ARE FEELING TOO POWERFUL. THIS IS CRAZY.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mevisbleek said:
You got married in 2007, he got his PR in 2011 and left you. Sorry about that. That means you guys lived for 4years. This means that CIC needs to go back to the drawing board, the 2 yr conditional stuff will not work. A desperate scammer can wait for 5yrs. As someone said why dont you report to the police now, instead of wanting to cancel his PR.

Sponsors always complain about been used to get status in Canada. However, no one has ever talked about what the people been sponsored face in their relationship. In this case, the sponsor is feeling very powerful thats why she wants to cancel his PR instead of reporting the matter to the police.

CIC, YOU GUYS NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. TOO MANY IMMIGRANTS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND SPONSORS ARE FEELING TOO POWERFUL. THIS IS CRAZY.
haha you need to drink some water so you can think clearly good and understand what do you saying the police doesnt have time for wasting time with bullshit bcz nothing and nobody will charge without proof na na na na na and you juts judge in the man that he left this woman who only looking for revenge nothing more than revenge you didnt ask yourself how this woman thought that her man left he and he just onyly went back to his home country to visit his mother who didnt see her long time ago and that whats the woman said about her husband and he didnt leave her nothing she just guessed that he left her bcz he must be stuck next to her butt damn it

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Alright, for the love of pete, please let this thread die. Tempers are flaring obviously.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
parker24 said:
Alright, for the love of pete, please let this thread die. Tempers are flaring obviously.
parker24...I have to tell you everytime I see this thread pop up I want to burst into an old country song about how my man did me wrong....I know that is not right....but enough already.....I have an ex-husband who is canadian and if I could get him deported I would but I can't so enough already!!! :-[

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
KJG said:
parker24...I have to tell you everytime I see this thread pop up I want to burst into an old country song about how my man did me wrong....I know that is not right....but enough already.....I have an ex-husband who is canadian and if I could get him deported I would but I can't so enough already!!! :-[
I think there IS a song.. not sure :p

I'm sorry for what you've been through :(

But yes this thread is starting to cause some fights.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
parker24 said:
I think there IS a song.. not sure :p

I'm sorry for what you've been through :(

But yes this thread is starting to cause some fights.
oh don't be sorry....stuff happens...people change.....everything happens for a reason.....

and yes this thread is like beating a dead horse......