+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My landing experience @ Tsawwassen BC

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Re: My landing experience @ Tsawwassen BC

EU_2010 said:
Congrats on landing at such a young age - that is awesome - and sharing this experience. Will surely help some people who want to land the same way.

Well, I don't know which industry you are in - I would still consider going to university. Just imagine the possibilities if you can work in both the EU and in Canada after without having to deal with paperwork, sponsoring etc. Good luck!
Second that. The sky's the limit, dude. I'm in the same boat, completed a three-year diploma ( apprenticeship ) in Germany, came to Canada. After getting mr
PR approved I plan on doing my bachelor. Having Canadian PR status and my German citizenship allows me to work all over Europe and Canada, so after completing
my bachelor there will be 1000 new doors open.

deshkarthik

Sep 21, 2013

Landed at point roberts crossing on March 28...

I took the translink to reach the border. buses go very near to the border so this option much easier than the peace arch option. the whole process was done in under 10 mins and I am a PR!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013

deshkarthik said:
Landed at point roberts crossing on March 28...

I took the translink to reach the border. buses go very near to the border so this option much easier than the peace arch option. the whole process was done in under 10 mins and I am a PR!
Congrats!!