+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My job is way much demanded than my husband's,but his IELTS score is way high than mine.

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
My Husband's IELTS score is L-9, R-7, W-7, S-8.5
His job code:0601(Corporate Sales Manager) skill leve-0
My IELTS Score:L-6,R-6,w-6.5,S-6.5
my job code-2173 (Software Engineer)skill level-A

And if he is the primary applicant our CRS Score-456
or if me then it is-below 400 ,

Please suggest. Is it okay for him to make as primary applicant?
Does the "job in demand" factor matters for ITA?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Job in demand factor mainly applies to PNP applicants.

If your CRS for your spouse as PA earns you 456, then I'd highly recommend you go for this, since you'll surely get an ITA in the upcoming draw with this score.

Don't worry about getting jobs while you are in your homeland. It's never easy to get a job before landing there.

You should go for 456 in my opinion.

Reactions: TEJAS2 and Bhoomi12

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As I am sure everyone else will also agree you would be stupid not to go with your husband as primary applicant if you really get a score of 456 given with the recent draws almost certain to get an invite. As previous poster said is almsot impossible to get a job offer before landing as PR so focus on getting PR and worry about jobs in demand or not afterwards.

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
As I am sure everyone else will also agree you would be stupid not to go with your husband as primary applicant if you really get a score of 456 given with the recent draws almost certain to get an invite. As previous poster said is almsot impossible to get a job offer before landing as PR so focus on getting PR and worry about jobs in demand or not afterwards.
U could have told in a soft words too ..thanks anyways

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Here, in this forum, people are asking questions because they don't have enough knowledge about their case what to do and what not to. They are simply trying to get their cases solved.
Hence, there is no point in calling them stupid or other rude words.

Each & every so-called 'Champion' or 'Hero' member here was once a newbie or a member only. He also might have asked 'stupid' questions about his case during his journey.

What I believe is that if one can't say nice words, then he should leave that post unattended, rather than hurting others' feelings and calling them by rude words. There are people who have some knowledge and will try answer to their questions, and help them.

Better to be silent then to hurt anyone.

Reactions: Bhoomi12

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Here, in this forum, people are asking questions because they don't have enough knowledge about their case what to do and what not to. They are simply trying to get their cases solved.
Hence, there is no point in calling them stupid or other rude words.

Each & every so-called 'Champion' or 'Hero' member here was once a newbie or a member only. He also might have asked 'stupid' questions about his case during his journey.

What I believe is that if one can't say nice words, then he should leave that post unattended, rather than hurting others' feelings and calling them by rude words. There are people who have some knowledge and will try answer to their questions, and help them.

Better to be silent then to hurt anyone.
Hey Thanks a ton for your kind words. the so called "Champion" DESERVES IT

Reactions: jpv2212

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Make the one who has higher CRS as Principal applicant.In express entry you will get invite in next draw. You may post in Express entry thread for further querries

Reactions: Bhoomi12

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
U could have told in a soft words too ..thanks anyways
My words were not intended to offend anyone.

Using the word 'stupid' in the English language simply implies that making a choice that makes no sense over a choice that makes sense in your case the higher score of your husband would be a wise decision versus a 'stupid' decision to use your score. Even If I said would be a crazy decision not to go with your husbands score, same meaning different word .

Not implying any other meaning with either word 'stupid' or 'crazy' words that are often used in context where a decision might not make any sense.

Anyway glad you got a invite, good luck with your application.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2015
Hi friends, I had applied for express entry 28/02/17 through one consultant in Dubai. I am presently working in Abu Dhabi. I have total experience of 9.5 years and my IELTS score is RLWS 8.5 /8.5/ 6.5/ 7. CRS is 332.
How I can push my application and improve my CRS ???

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi friends, I had applied for express entry 28/02/17 through one consultant in Dubai. I am presently working in Abu Dhabi. I have total experience of 9.5 years and my IELTS score is RLWS 8.5 /8.5/ 6.5/ 7. CRS is 332.
How I can push my application and improve my CRS ???
Just try to score 7 in W, and you shall witness the miracle..
Also, try to increase your CRS by including your spouse (if applicable). Her IELTS and education points.