+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My job is a Bank Manager.what is my NOC code?

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
I am working in National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Bank(NABARD).

Profile Summary

• A competent Professional with nearly 3 years of experience in Banking operations, Credit planning and appraisal

• Skilled in Techno-economic appraisal of projects for bank financing

• Possess in depth understanding of Credit planning with respect to agriculture and rural development activities for administrative units (districts) in Kerala, India

• Micro-developmental planning

• Expertise in Conceptualisation, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of developmental programmes / projects

• Conduct Sectoral studies and identification of potentials and perspective plans.

• Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on developmental activities in rural areas on a monthly basis

• Well organised with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, entrepreneurial ability, creativity and initiative to achieve institutional goals.
Core Competencies
  • Plan, organize, and evaluate programmes and policies for promoting the business and developmental products.

• Ensure adherence to the institution's policies, procedures and established guidelines in processing of project proposals and making recommendations.

• Adept at maintaining client relations, marketing of business and developmental credit products.

• Involved in promoting the sale of loan, and other credit products to institutional clients.

• Interacting with institutional and individual clients and responding to customer enquiries.

• Scrutinising, reviewing and recommending loan/grant/ subsidy after examining compliance with structured guidelines and established procedures and monitoring its implementation.

• Overseeing preparation of monthly financial and physical progress reports of associated departments

what is my NOC code???????????????????????????????????????