File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You must include him in your PR application when you apply for PR. Once you are approved for PR he will be issued with a PR visa as well.

It's unlikely you will be able to get him to Canada any earlier due to his refugee status. He can try applying for a visitor visa - or an open work permit if you have a full time job in Canada that is NOC level A, B or 0 - however the chances of refusal are high.

cailin

Apr 23, 2015
yah, i will do it but its still complicated situation is it? because his passport is in the immigration of hong kong he cannot even work that's why i want some help from you guys on this situation. what do i need to do? plz help

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to apply for PR, and include your husband. The best thing to do is to stay calm and start getting organised.

What is your current status? Are you in Canada? On what kind of permit?

What is your husband's exact status in Hong Kong? Is he registered as an asylum seeker with the UNHCR? Has he obtained refugee status or is it pending? If his passport is with the HK authorities, what identity documents does he currently have?

cailin

Apr 23, 2015
actually im still working as a caregiver and i will submit my papers for PR. my husband is registered as an asylum with the UNHCR and he obtained refugee. He only the have the recognize paper with him thats it he have other papers like birth certificate id in his school before he have only passport he dont have.thank you for helping

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
cailin said:
actually im still working as a caregiver and i will submit my papers for PR. my husband is registered as an asylum with the UNHCR and he obtained refugee. He only the have the recognize paper with him thats it he have other papers like birth certificate id in his school before he have only passport he dont have.thank you for helping
if you add him in your PR application it will be the easiest and fastest. as you said he is a registered refugee and he have his identity documents then i dont find any reason why you cannot include him in your application.
Even if you dont choose to process his PR with your own Pr application still you have to provide all his details and documents and he had to undergo all the process (medical, background check etc)...SO why not to save time by just paying his PR processing fee when you submit your PR application. you both may get PR at the same time. Sponsorship is a long process you can avoid it just by choosing to include your husband in your PR application. ( accompanying dependent)

i dont see any serious problem/issue or not a doable thing. it is do-able and easy