+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My hearing is next month

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Congratulations !
may I ask what questions did they ask you?
I’ve heard they ask for detail dates .
thanks. the member only asked for a few dates, for example when your threats happened, when you left the country. Most of the questions were only simple and very general questions, nothing specific, didn't ask for details. She was so nice and respectful.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Update: I did my hearing and got my positive decision at the end of the hearing. To those who are still in the process, please do not get worried if your story is true and have supporting documents everything will go smoothly and member already read your story before starting so if they believe it to be true then they already made up their mind, they just ask some easy questions for the record.
thanks. the member only asked for a few dates, for example when your threats happened, when you left the country. Most of the questions were only simple and very general questions, nothing specific, didn't ask for details. She was so nice and respectful.
did you have a notice for short hearing ?

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Thank you ,
Was your claim considered under less complex or short hearing